chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am

Hey guys, since I am on the subject of Shaquille O'Neal, here's something for you:

Now, when Shaq was playing for the Orlando Magic, he also did some rap songs as well as movies

During his rap career, he released 5 Studio Albums

His 1st Rap Album was called "Shaq Diesel"

The album was a surprising success,eventually reaching platinum status peaking at #25 on the Billboard 200, and #10 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.

Two singles from the album also managed to fair well on the charts, "(I Know I Got) Skillz", made it to #35 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #3 on the Hot Rap Singles, while "I'm Outstanding" made it to #47 on the Hot 100 and #6 on the Hot Rap Singles.

A third single entitled "Shoot Pass Slam" was also released, but did not make it to the Billboard charts. The single "(I Know I Got) Skillz" was recently featured on the film Pineapple Express.

He also released 4 other Rap Albums:

Shaq Fu: Da Return in 1994, You Can't Stop the Reign in 1996, Respect in 1998 and Shaquille O'Neal Presents His Superfriends, Vol. 1 which was Unreleased

Shaq has also starred in 5 Films

In 1993, he starred in the film CB4 Starring Chris Rock, Allen Payne, the late Phil Hartman and Chris Elliott

He also starred in other films such as

Blue Chips with Nick Nolte, Kazaam, Good Burger Starring Kenan and Kel, Steel (nominated for Razzie Award for Worst Actor) and the Spike Lee Joint He Got Game Starring Denzel Washington

and BTW, Kazaam was Directed by Paul Michael Glaser of Starsky & Hutch Fame and the film STEEL was produced by Quincy Jones & David Saltzman Producers of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, In the House and Mad TV

and so, I would like to know:

What are your thoughts on Big Shaq as an actor and a rapper?

Please share your thoughts on this.

Here are some Video Clips:

Shaquille O'Neal - I'm Outstanding

Shaq - I Know I Got Skillz

Blue Chips Trailer

Steel Trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:39 am

He should stick to the court...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 am

Can't Stop the Reign (Remix) ~ DJ Kayslay & Greg Street (Feat Shaq, Papoose & Bun B)

Only song I've ever heard from Shaq, but only cuz Pap was on it and he's fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

That wasn't bad but still...stick to the court.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper   

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Shaquille O'Neal as an actor/rapper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1