chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mom ate brain after killing infant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 24
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm

SAN ANTONIO - A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. The child's aunt and two cousins, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago looking to check up on her. She did not elaborate on the nature of her niece's health problems.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house. Parts of the child were missing, including pieces that Sanchez allegedly ate.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," McManus said. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

'I killed my baby!'
Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" McManus said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said.

Police said Sanchez did not have an attorney, and they declined to identify family members who might speak on her behalf.

No one answered the door Monday at Sanchez's one-story home, where the blinds were shut. A hopscotch pattern and red hearts were drawn on the walk leading up to the house.

Neighbor Luis Yanez, 23, said his kids went to school with one of the small children who lived at the house. He said he often saw a woman playing outside with the children but didn't know whether it was Otty.

"Why would you do that to your baby?" said Yanez, a tire technician. "It brings chills to you. They can't defend themselves."

Authorities said Sanchez and her sister took turns watching the baby Sunday morning, and that the boy was placed in Sanchez's care at about 1:30 a.m. Her sister discovered what happened about three hours later and called police.

Investigators are looking into whether postpartum depression could have played a role in the attack, McManus said. Authorities said they were looking into Sanchez's mental health history to see if there was anything "significant" but did not elaborate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32171926/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3093
Age : 24
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Points : -898

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Burn in hell...you fucking cunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3563
Age : 24
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2007-12-02
Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 am

Dude...her metal health must have been really bad for her to do something like that...that's really fucked. Says she was in and out of a psychiatric ward, Doctors should have kept her there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 am

I read some of the most interesting and disturbing things off this site (mostly because Inah posts them). All I have to say about this is Damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1929
Age : 26
Location : Nottingham, U.K
Registration date : 2007-12-19
Points : 3946

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 am

She didn't mean to do it? Hmm, okay then..

But seriously.. I feel kinda sick now. Neutral Even if she was mentally ill.. that's still beyond crazy. How could anybody do that? Just.. eww. Neutral

And the poor baby. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 24
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am

Thats funny as hell, I must just say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1842
Age : 25
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2009-06-29
Points : 581

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 am

it's hilariously bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9907
Location : T-Dot
Registration date : 2007-06-23
Points : 119638

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:41 am

Affliction wrote:
Burn in hell...you fucking cunt.
Now why would you say that to Inah? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 24
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 pm

A few of hours latter and STILL! I must just say that this is utterly hilarious in so many manners. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 24
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I read some of the most interesting and disturbing things off this site (mostly because Inah posts them). All I have to say about this is Damn.

Yeah, I'm an interesting person, I know Razz.

babaganoosh wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Burn in hell...you fucking cunt.
Now why would you say that to Inah? Very Happy

I agree. That's just mean Affy! Sad

But yeah, this actually made me sick. That thing(I don't even think she's human) should really die a horrific death because of what she did. Her own baby? That's just fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 24
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 am

"That's just fucked up." - Inah

No no no, fucked up wold be if she ripped of its face.... No wait that happened.... Well at least she didn't remove any of the kids body parts. Oh, woops!

It could have been worse, and we all know it. What she did was minor to what she could have done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 24
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am

Kyle Deathlocke. wrote:
"That's just fucked up." - Inah

No no no, fucked up wold be if she ripped of its face.... No wait that happened.... Well at least she didn't remove any of the kids body parts. Oh, woops!

It could have been worse, and we all know it. What she did was minor to what she could have done.

But what's worse than death, really?

Thinking about it, whatever she could have done, it would have still resulted to the death of her baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 24
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

Oh how fragile you are ^_^

There are far worse things in life then death. Far worse.
And she could have done more then rip off its face, eat its brain, and cut up parts of its body.

Let me tell you all how:
She could have started by peeling off all its finger/toe nails, exposing all of the nerves in the infants finer and toes, resulting in great pain, then she could have slowly, oh so slowly, broken each one of the bones in its fingers and toes. from there she could taken her fingernails and jabbed them into the child's eyes, once more in a slow manner, and sunk her nails into said eyes, ripping them out, allowing them to hang from the child's face. She then could proceed by pouring salt into the infants empty eye sockets, allowing the powerful stinging substance to (technically) burn the inside of the child's face. She could then force both of the child's arms out of socket, and twisted the arms into a knot (remember those exposed nerves and broken fingers?), and there would be no reason not the break the bones in the infants legs, and force them backward, going past the head, and hooking under the top of the arms (arm pits), then the "mother" could have given her baby a chelsea smile (look it up). She could have then taken its tongue, and slowly cut TINY TINY TINY pieces of it off at a time, eating each piece. From there she would proceed to carefully slicing open the child's head, allowing it to live,and poured lemon juice and salt into the open body part and them slowly begin devouring the brain.

And that Inah? That is how it could have been worse. And that seems worse then death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Kyle Deathlocke. wrote:
Oh how fragile you are ^_^

There are far worse things in life then death. Far worse.
And she could have done more then rip off its face, eat its brain, and cut up parts of its body.

Let me tell you all how:
She could have started by peeling off all its finger/toe nails, exposing all of the nerves in the infants finer and toes, resulting in great pain, then she could have slowly, oh so slowly, broken each one of the bones in its fingers and toes. from there she could taken her fingernails and jabbed them into the child's eyes, once more in a slow manner, and sunk her nails into said eyes, ripping them out, allowing them to hang from the child's face. She then could proceed by pouring salt into the infants empty eye sockets, allowing the powerful stinging substance to (technically) burn the inside of the child's face. She could then force both of the child's arms out of socket, and twisted the arms into a knot (remember those exposed nerves and broken fingers?), and there would be no reason not the break the bones in the infants legs, and force them backward, going past the head, and hooking under the top of the arms (arm pits), then the "mother" could have given her baby a chelsea smile (look it up). She could have then taken its tongue, and slowly cut TINY TINY TINY pieces of it off at a time, eating each piece. From there she would proceed to carefully slicing open the child's head, allowing it to live,and poured lemon juice and salt into the open body part and them slowly begin devouring the brain.

And that Inah? That is how it could have been worse. And that seems worse then death.

That would still end in death, just the way of getting their is worse. Their are worse things then death, like immortality (I'm serious) and I'm pretty sure their are a bunch of toture methods that will cause great pain but, never lead to death directly from that, so yeah their are worse things then death.

I don't see why it matters that she could of done worse, the fact that she stilled did something is the problem. Murderers aren't usually trialed for how they kill people, they're trialed for the fact that they kill people. By the logic, that what she did was minor compared to what she could of done, in the world of law, could potienally lessen jail time from some murderers. If people don't take the crime seriously because they think of the fact it could of been worse, it could lead to them forgetting that the fact is that he killed someone and have his sentence be lessened because it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Point is, it could of been worse, but it's still a pretty damn bad thing to do. Let's say I have the ability to kill every human alive, now I decide only to kill 64% of the population. Now that could be conisdered minor because I could of easily killed 100% of the population (trust me, if I get that ability, I'll been in the percent that dies [obviously, I'd be last to die in order to make sure everyone dies but, I would most likely just kill myself (not that I want to die but, if I wouldn't be able to avoid using the power so I'll take myself out first)]). That should not make the situation any less serious becuase the fact is I still killed 64% of the population. Like I said earlier, point is, even if it could of been worse, it doesn't lessen what she did. All it does is show she could've done worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 24
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Kyle Deathlocke. wrote:
Oh how fragile you are ^_^

There are far worse things in life then death. Far worse.
And she could have done more then rip off its face, eat its brain, and cut up parts of its body.

Let me tell you all how:
She could have started by peeling off all its finger/toe nails, exposing all of the nerves in the infants finer and toes, resulting in great pain, then she could have slowly, oh so slowly, broken each one of the bones in its fingers and toes. from there she could taken her fingernails and jabbed them into the child's eyes, once more in a slow manner, and sunk her nails into said eyes, ripping them out, allowing them to hang from the child's face. She then could proceed by pouring salt into the infants empty eye sockets, allowing the powerful stinging substance to (technically) burn the inside of the child's face. She could then force both of the child's arms out of socket, and twisted the arms into a knot (remember those exposed nerves and broken fingers?), and there would be no reason not the break the bones in the infants legs, and force them backward, going past the head, and hooking under the top of the arms (arm pits), then the "mother" could have given her baby a chelsea smile (look it up). She could have then taken its tongue, and slowly cut TINY TINY TINY pieces of it off at a time, eating each piece. From there she would proceed to carefully slicing open the child's head, allowing it to live,and poured lemon juice and salt into the open body part and them slowly begin devouring the brain.

And that Inah? That is how it could have been worse. And that seems worse then death.

That would still end in death, just the way of getting their is worse. Their are worse things then death, like immortality (I'm serious) and I'm pretty sure their are a bunch of toture methods that will cause great pain but, never lead to death directly from that, so yeah their are worse things then death.

I don't see why it matters that she could of done worse, the fact that she stilled did something is the problem. Murderers aren't usually trialed for how they kill people, they're trialed for the fact that they kill people. By the logic, that what she did was minor compared to what she could of done, in the world of law, could potienally lessen jail time from some murderers. If people don't take the crime seriously because they think of the fact it could of been worse, it could lead to them forgetting that the fact is that he killed someone and have his sentence be lessened because it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Point is, it could of been worse, but it's still a pretty damn bad thing to do. Let's say I have the ability to kill every human alive, now I decide only to kill 64% of the population. Now that could be conisdered minor because I could of easily killed 100% of the population (trust me, if I get that ability, I'll been in the percent that dies [obviously, I'd be last to die in order to make sure everyone dies but, I would most likely just kill myself (not that I want to die but, if I wouldn't be able to avoid using the power so I'll take myself out first)]). That should not make the situation any less serious becuase the fact is I still killed 64% of the population. Like I said earlier, point is, even if it could of been worse, it doesn't lessen what she did. All it does is show she could've done worse.

I am quite sure you missed my entire point. For I wasn't at all speaking of in the sense of law. Obviously it matters not how she killed the child, she still killed the child. Never did I state she should get lesser treatment because of what she could have done, what I WAS saying was that people are making this out as horrid and grotesque, when it could have been far worse. What you have done here is, you have taken part of my concept, and thrown it into a different spectrum entirely.

And by the way, if there were two different spectrum's, one where you killed 64 percent of the world, and the other, 100 percent. You would most likely get far worse treatment in the one in which you killed 100 percent of the world (lets assume that you somehow could, what with there being no one left alive).

I also never stated that my "what could have happened" wouldn't lead to death, I was merely implying that my methods would be far worse then the actual happenings.
Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Kyle Deathlocke. wrote:
I am quite sure you missed my entire point. For I wasn't at all speaking of in the sense of law. Obviously it matters not how she killed the child, she still killed the child. Never did I state she should get lesser treatment because of what she could have done, what I WAS saying was that people are making this out as horrid and grotesque, when it could have been far worse. What you have done here is, you have taken part of my concept, and thrown it into a different spectrum entirely.


Actually, I didn't, I used it in terms of law as an example. Reading back though, it sure as appears as I did but, I knew you meant that something like people overracting to something when it could of been worse, guess I just got carried away and focused it to more to law because death was brought up, when I orginally didn't attend it to go that way. Plus, those were the first examples that came to my mind so I didn't bother thinking of anything else, so my bad. Anywho, the point is, that people are making this out to be horrid because it is. Sure she could of done all the things you said but, that doesn't mean that what she did wasn't horrid, it just means that it could of been much worse and much more grotesque and horrid.

Quote :
And by the way, if there were two different spectrum's, one where you killed 64 percent of the world, and the other, 100 percent. You would most likely get far worse treatment in the one in which you killed 100 percent of the world (lets assume that you somehow could, what with there being no one left alive)>

That one wasn't really directed at law. The point of that example was to show that even though killing 100% is worse (if she did what you said she could of done which is worse) then killing 64% of the population (what she did do) it would still be a big problem (in this case, what she does was still horrid, even if in comparsion it may not seem like it). Oh, and yeah, I'd get no punishement if I killed 100%, as everyone will die. Actually, I'd get no punishement if I killed 64% because like I said in my previous post, I'd be within the percent that dies. At least, not in this life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07
Points : 1522

PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 am

Kyle Deathlocke. wrote:
Oh how fragile you are ^_^

There are far worse things in life then death. Far worse.
And she could have done more then rip off its face, eat its brain, and cut up parts of its body.

Let me tell you all how:
She could have started by peeling off all its finger/toe nails, exposing all of the nerves in the infants finer and toes, resulting in great pain, then she could have slowly, oh so slowly, broken each one of the bones in its fingers and toes. from there she could taken her fingernails and jabbed them into the child's eyes, once more in a slow manner, and sunk her nails into said eyes, ripping them out, allowing them to hang from the child's face. She then could proceed by pouring salt into the infants empty eye sockets, allowing the powerful stinging substance to (technically) burn the inside of the child's face. She could then force both of the child's arms out of socket, and twisted the arms into a knot (remember those exposed nerves and broken fingers?), and there would be no reason not the break the bones in the infants legs, and force them backward, going past the head, and hooking under the top of the arms (arm pits), then the "mother" could have given her baby a chelsea smile (look it up). She could have then taken its tongue, and slowly cut TINY TINY TINY pieces of it off at a time, eating each piece. From there she would proceed to carefully slicing open the child's head, allowing it to live,and poured lemon juice and salt into the open body part and them slowly begin devouring the brain.

And that Inah? That is how it could have been worse. And that seems worse then death.

I like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mom ate brain after killing infant.   

Back to top Go down
 
Mom ate brain after killing infant.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Severe Brain Fade
» Does exercise strengthen the brain?
» What does the engine's brain (PCM) look like?
» Gloucester Rugby stalwart John Brain dies
» Hogan & Bischoff are killing TNA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: