chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How would you like to die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:50 am

Being a hero and saving someone's life? Dying while doing a cool stunt? Fast and painless? How would you script your own death?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 am

I get diagnosed with cancer and I am given 8 months to live. I do everything I want in 8 months such as make up regrets, Do some hot chicks etc. Then on my last day (Roughly) I go parachuting out a plane and 'forget' the parachute. At least I die with a smile on my face .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am

^^if you "forget" the parchute, means you're going for suicide which isn't exactly an happy feeling for you to die with a smile on your face, i think o.O

Fast and painless, really ... Maybe an heart attack while having sex? ... but it doesn't matter how I die but I'd like to know how much time I still got ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:57 am

I don't think about it a whole lot, because I think if you think about it, or dwell on how you want it to or when will it happen, you never really live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

^That's a good point Bek, but sometimes you just can't help but think about it, lol.

Hmm, I'd say I'd like to go in a blaze of glory, like saving someone's life or something.. but when it comes down to it, I'd probably just want it to be in my sleep or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am

I use to want to die choking on food but, I grew out of that. Nowadays, I'm mixed on it, sometimes I don't care and just wished it would happen and sometimes I don't think about it at all. If I had to choose, I wouldn't, I'd like to be surpise. I would however want it to be before I get to old... I wouldn't want to live when I'm in my ninetys or eightys. I'd like to die when I'm seventy-five (it's my favorite number).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

I want to live as long as possible and just pass in my sleep one day. I agree though with Bek to some extent that it's not really worth giving that much thought to. I just try to remember that tomorrow is not guaranteed to come for me so I should try to live to the fullest each day. Some days I do better at that than others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Guilha wrote:
^^if you "forget" the parchute, means you're going for suicide which isn't exactly an happy feeling for you to die with a smile on your face, i think o.O

But your going to die anyway from cancer if you read my post. So, Your going to die with a smile on your face because your just jumping out of a plane knowing the consequences but having fun. I'd rather die like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm

You are still killing yourself though. Even if the cancer was going to kill you, you are just taking your own life seemingly so you won't have to face your final days. My art teacher knew she didn't have much time left but she kept living her life though chemotherapy and kept coming to teach at the school. No one knew about it though. No one even really noticed when she lost her hair and was wearing a wig. We all just assumed she did her hair differently. Then they told us she wasn't doing well and we prayed for her all the way until the end. She faced what she had and fought against it. She didn't take her life another way so she could die with a smile on her face. I admire her for that. She was a lot stronger then the scenario you described.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Your not getting the point, I would go through all the Chemotherapy and all that, But once a doctor told me how much longer I would have and I knew then end was coming in a few weeks I would do what I would want to do as I described earlier and then jump out a plane. This topic is to describe how I would like to die, Therefore it is my opinion and I don't need to be told how I should die and not how I would like to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes but suicide is suicide. You can't deny it just because you know you are gonna die anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:23 pm

So, Its suicide. What is your point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Okay just making sure you got everything clear.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 am

I'd like to die...in the middle of a war between man and sea people. I'd like to be stabbed in the chest with a trident, then going beserker and killing as many as I could.

If not I'll take old age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you like to die?   

Back to top Go down

How would you like to die?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: