chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Florida man throws baby out of a car.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Wed May 06, 2009 6:10 pm

(CNN) -- A Florida man has been charged with first-degree murder after authorities say he threw a 3-month-old boy out of a moving car on a Tampa interstate.

Richard Anthony McTear Jr., 21, was arrested Tuesday, hours after a confrontation at his former girlfriend's apartment in which he snatched the child, the Hillsborough County sheriff's office said.

A passing motorist found Emanuel Wesley Murray's body on the interstate. An autopsy determined the child died of blunt trauma to the head, the county medical examiner's office said.

Video on CNN affiliate WFLA TV showed McTear being led out of a Tampa police squad car after his arrest. He ducked his head as TV cameras surrounded him on his walk into a police building.

When asked by reporters if he had thrown the child out of the car window, McTear answered, "It's a dirty game. A dirty game."

McTear is not related to the child, said sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter.

Police had been called to his former girlfriend's apartment about 3:15 a.m. The mother, Jasmine Bedwell, 18, told investigators that McTear had hit her several times and threatened "to kill the both of y'all," the sheriff's department said in a statement announcing the charges.

McTear threw a car seat containing the child across the room during the fight, causing the boy to fall onto the apartment's concrete floor, investigators said. He then picked up the boy and drove off in his blue Chevrolet Impala, throwing the child out while on the interstate, the sheriff's department said.

The child's body was found around 4:30 a.m.

McTear is facing additional charges of burglary with battery, felony battery, aggravated child abuse and kidnapping, the sheriff's department said.

- - -

Motherfucker deserves to rot and die in prison. These kind of people just seriously angers me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Wed May 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Neutral

What the fuck? What a bastard with no heart. These kind of people disgurt me. I agree with Inah, he deserves to rot in jail. It's for people like this that capital punishment was created.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 6:55 am

Inah wrote:

Motherfucker deserves to rot and die in prison. These kind of people just seriously angers me.

No he doesn't even deserve prison. He deserves what the three month old suffered. Someone get the fuck and throw him through moving traffic. Society does need fuck's like this.

I am with you Inah, This stuff angers me to such a high degree. Reminds me of the guy in Melbourne, Some people don't deserve to live, to be honest.

Last edited by Sykesy on Thu May 07, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 7:43 am

Hmmm. I'll discuss this with some of my staff members but Sykesy, you can be sure to expect at least a suspension. We'll see about Bolts. The offending posts have been split from the topic now though so the discussion can continue.

On topic: this McTear guy is a disgrace and the whole situation is shocking. A great tragedy indeed.

IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 8:09 am

I forget, does Florida still use the electric chair? Cause a simple injection to die is way too good for him. Bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 8:16 am

I agree Sav, make the bastard fry. You just don't do that shit.

How anyone could do that to anyone I don't know, let alone a baby.
Deplorable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 am

What the hell? Eurgh, it's a poor, defensless baby.. how could anyone do something like that? Like you guys said, he deserves to get the same punishment as the kid did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Thu May 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I do not support the death penalty for any reason because I don't think the government should decide who gets to live and who dies anymore than private citizens should. With that being said, I do think he deserves to be thrown off a truck into traffic. This news is just sickening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 3:31 pm

What I don't like about the death penalty is that someone has to be the killer. Someone's pressing the button or injecting and you figured that guy has to be messed up by all that. I would hate to have that job.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm

That ain't very nice to throw a baby out into moving traffic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 5:26 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
I do not support the death penalty for any reason because I don't think the government should decide who gets to live and who dies anymore than private citizens should.
Ahhh, but here we reach a dilemma. You say the government shouldn't get to decide anymore than a private citizen. But this citizen (the dude that threw the baby) essentially decided the baby's fate, so then the government now should have the right to decide his, no?

I'm in between on the death penalty, mainly because I don't know the parameters on what/how you get sentenced with the penalty, but I would say there would be some very good cases for the death penalty that I would be for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Ahhh, but here we reach a dilemma. You say the government shouldn't get to decide anymore than a private citizen. But this citizen (the dude that threw the baby) essentially decided the baby's fate, so then the government now should have the right to decide his, no?

I'm in between on the death penalty, mainly because I don't know the parameters on what/how you get sentenced with the penalty, but I would say there would be some very good cases for the death penalty that I would be for.
Babz being serious? The fabric of space and time has been ripped apart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Bolty B wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

You better take a picture, this is like Jesus' resurrection right here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Bolty B wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

You better take a picture, this is like Jesus' resurrection right here.
I've got the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida man throws baby out of a car.   

Back to top Go down

Florida man throws baby out of a car.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1