chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 10:13 am

After reading a comment by Sykesy on Zach in the 'Say something about the user above you' thread, I decided to make this topic.

The current roster of VIPs looks like this: babaganoosh, stl311, StuffOfLegends, Sykesy and ladymahogany.

Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 10:18 am

*cough* Affeh *cough*

I really think someone like Soul Rider should have it. I mean he was here from the beginning and has made great contributions. Although he isn't as active as he was in the past he is making the GFX section very popular. This guy deserves it no doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 10:23 am

Beau the Bear?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

I hope I do not step on any toes by saying this, but if I were picking the VIPs my next choice would be Inah. She is a long standing member of CGS, a well-respected moderator, and has contributed greatly to the success of the new forum.

We have a lot of great members though, and I think everyone's contributions are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm

I see the order categories something like this myself...

#1 Soul Rider, Orton_PwNz, Zachary
#2 Y2J X, Inah, Mattitude Follower

This depends on whether admins should be VIPs or not, babz is one so...

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm the best looking male member. Does that not count for something?

No, in all seriousness, the names you have mentioned, I agree with. I think you should give the VIP thing to somebody it will actually mean something to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 4:57 pm

LM ... Inah is a mod?

Anyway, SEZ IMO!

He has been with the forum since 2007 and has been active since day one. Whenever he talks about wrestling it is insightful and posts to the best of his ability. When everyone jumped to WU he did join but he still stuck around on CGS.

This is why he deserves this, Soul Rider would be a close second but he only posts GFX's now so yeah ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 5:09 pm

^ Sure, Inah is a mod. So what? babz and Seth are staff members as well as VIPs.

The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Soul Rider...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Sykesy wrote:
LM ... Inah is a mod?

Yes she is...

I'm missing your point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Sun May 03, 2009 10:50 pm

With the inclusion of staff members as VIPs also, the obvious choices to me would be OP and MF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 12:52 am

I do not think if a user is already a Mod or admin (Unless they previously were) then they should be inducted.

What would be the point of the VIP rank ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 1:05 am

Ooooh, I think a certain VIP is afraid much more deserving users are in the running to get spots. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 am

Bolty B wrote:
Ooooh, I think a certain VIP is afraid much more deserving users are in the running to get spots. Razz

Nah, I just think your humor lacks and that is my opinion. I was being serious. Does everything have to be a joke. If MF wants Inah or baba to be a VIP then they deserve it definitely. i just feel the VIP rank should be were users are promoted. Not staff members already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 8:00 am

I don't think it makes much difference whether staff members are VIPs as staff members already have coloured names, it just shows that they've contributed greatly to the forum in the past. I believe that adding members like Orton_PwNz to the VIP would further emphasize the credibility and importance of the group.

IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 am

Hi Smile

I really think that 'Admin' or Orton_PwnZ should be inducted, hes never really left the forum and has stuck through, the fact that he gave MF the chance to lead the forum itself is a sign of good leadership, knowing when to step down. If he had not contributed to the forum , we wouldn't have joined it. If its not Orton I say WPK aka Soul Rider Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 am

Orton_PwNz would have been the first to be inducted had I been open to the idea of staff in the VIP when I began the group. He created the forum and kept it alive as sole leader for months.

The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Y2J X, SEZ, and all those other deserve to be in...eventually. But not now, we have enough members as it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

stl311 wrote:
Y2J X, SEZ, and all those other deserve to be in...eventually. But not now, we have enough members as it is.

I wasn't planning on inducting anybody else into the VIP yet, I just wanted to hear some opinions on the matter from the forum.

Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   Tue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Admin, definitely. While all the others mentioned are deserving, you've got to give it to the guy who started all of this. Without his spamming skills, none of us would be here, and yes, I mean that in the best way possible. Although he doesn't post as much as he used to before, we still see him come online everyday the least. He also tried his best to resurrect the forum by finding everyone and invite them back. I actually can't believe that I never thought of him as a VIP before reading MF's post, actually, but yeah, he's the most deserving, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think deserves to be a VIP?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1