chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Hi everybody   Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Thank you for being a friend to me and saying nice things, but I feel disgusting and I'm ashamed of who I am. I might be funny and a nice guy sometimes, but I have faults in my personality. I'm extremely sensitive and I'm just a paranoid, fucked up person.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, thank you for being nice to me and I'm sorry if I ever upset anybody. I really do mean well, I'm just a bastard. My parents weren't married and I was born into a family who had a lot of problems. My dad killed himself when I was 7 and I have had to work things out for myself. Mum was too busy trying to appear okay to the rest of the world. There's a lot of drugs, a lot of heart break, a lot of being let down and having your hope stolen, having your heart ripped out and stepped on.

So, know that all I want to do is make people laugh and I want to be respected. I don't want to be lied to because I've always been lied to.

Thanks again, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am

Beau, you've never pissed anybody off, we all think of you as a dear friend and we're always there for you. Shame about your fucked up life, but you managed to get out of that OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Fri May 01, 2009 3:14 am

That's kind of you to say that. My life isn't completely fucked, but it's not pleasant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
I'm extremely sensitive and I'm just a paranoid, fucked up person.

Aren't we all? Maybe it's just the two of us. Razz

Seriously though, you seem like a cool guy and seem to get along with everyone here - myself included. I have not been through the same things as you but I understand how you're feeling. Some people are going to like you and respect you and some people just aren't. That's life I suppose. But it doesn't make you a bad person. Do the best you can to do right, that's all that anyone can ask for. I mean really, anyone who doesn't recognize they have faults needs a serious reality check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Sat May 02, 2009 9:53 am

Well thank you. I don't really come across people who don't like me, I just don't completely feel good inside. Sometimes I can say things which indicate that my self esteem isn't that low, but other times I say stuff that somebody of low self esteem would say.

I do the best I can and that's all you can ask, yes and it also means you're not doing anything wrong. The thing is though, we all just want to be doing more and feel like we're doing more. In a way, it's good that we don't do and get everything we want as then we just keep expecting and taking. I think you will end up a better person if you don't get everything.

I agree with the last part about everybody having faults and a lot of people kind of look away from their faults as they feel it's a weakness. It's not a weakness, it's just something that is there and it's probably not the person's fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: