chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 am

Buzznet.com is reporting that the newly reformed Blink-182 will be hitting the concert circuit this summer with Weezer being their main supporting act.

The site claims that an "inside source" confirmed to them that the rumors of Blink-182 and Weezer touring this summer were in fact true. No tour dates have been announced nor have any labels confirmed the possible "Blinker" tour ("Bleezer" tour? "Wink" tour?), but it wouldn’t be the first time that either band has paired up with another huge act for a set of tour dates.

Blink-182 has co-headlined along the likes of No Doubt and Green Day (another band they were rumored to be touring with this summer) while Weezer participated in the "Foozer" tour with the Foo Fighters in 2005.

In other Blink-182 tour news, bassist Mark Hoppus posted a snapshot of a possible setlist for the upcoming tour. The picture can be seen here.http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/7/5/8/8/7/9/1/orig-7588791.jpg

Fan favorites such as "Dammit," "All The Small Things," and "The Rock Show" are all present along with more songs spanning their entire catalog.

Additionally, Blink-182 is working on a new record which is likely to be released in early 2010.

Report by David Lowe-Bianco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?   Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Weezer are pretty good, I really like 'Island In the Sun', 'Beverly Hills' and 'Buddy Holly'. Throw in Blink 182, one of my all-time favourite bands, and you've got one hell of a concert. If this potential pairing goes ahead, hopefully a concert DVD is released.

"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 am

I doubt it, You hardly ever see two bands on one DVD from a concert.

One band Like LP at Milton Keynes But not something like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 am

I had no idea Blink 182 was even back together. That's great news (even if, apparently, old news). They were one of my favorite bands growing up. I wasn't ever a huge fan of Weezer, but I think it would be nice for the two bands to do a tour together. Their music probably speaks to a lot of the same fans. I'll be looking forward to this new Blink 182 album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?   

Back to top Go down

Blink 182 To Tour With Weezer This Summer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1