chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Barrymore: 'No more romantic comedies'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Barrymore: 'No more romantic comedies'   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Hollywood star Drew Barrymore has ruled out starring in any more romantic comedies - because the genre has defined her career for the last decade.

The actress admits she has been drawn to lighthearted projects like 2004's 50 First Dates and 2007's Music and Lyrics in the past; but now she's 34, she's looking to branch out and take on more daring movie roles.

She's already got one edgy drama under her belt - dark TV movie Grey Gardens - but she's keen to expand her resume.

She tells Elle magazine, "Iím in my thirties now, and I really want to try all the things that I havenít gotten to do yet, like directing, and doing a drama.

"Iíve produced and gotten to do a lot of optimistic love stories, and that was so where I was at for 10 years in my life. And now I feel like, 'Okay, now I know how to do that.' I wanted to get scared again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Barrymore: 'No more romantic comedies'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1