The Omega VIP
Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235
|Subject: What can CGS offer you? Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am|| |
The better question is what can't it offer you? CGS is the home of Exile for a reason, we're different then any other forum you've ever seen. We have wrestling fans with more knowledge then most wrestling fans on the web. We have an e-fed that kicks more ass then Chuck Norris on a cocaine high, and we have tons of shit yet to come. Here is just a taste of what we can off you here at CGS.
- The CGS Newsletter- Or the CGC as it is called around here. This keeps you up to date on what's going on in the wide world of CGS action. Compacted from the most gifted writers, and headed by one of our best mods, this newsletter is sure to alert you on anything you may of missed.
- V-Bookie- CGS is the first of its kind, we allow something most sites don't. Online gambling (for no money of course) but you do earn points. Points are power here in CGS, as you can use points for cool prizes we have like custom sigs, avatars, and even desktop wallpapers. You can find our V-Bookie here. If you see a game you want in on then PM Babaganoosh and we can make it happen.
- The E-Feds- Where should I start? How about I start with Exile: CGS Fusion. This is the ultimate land of opportunity. With the Fusion Title on the way, and the Ultraviolence Title already here. You can have the best of both worlds, no matter if you're male or female. We even have Exile: Competitive Grappling and Striking. The best place to find e-fed MMA action once a month. You can find everything e-fed related here.
- Fantasy- Live in a world that doesn't exist, the simply come on into the fantasy section. We allow all stories, fantasy drawings, or anything fantasy here. You can find this section right here.
- Feud- This is where you go when someone pisses you off, and you wanna rip into them. I say, go for it. We keep track of who wins here, not because we want to rub it in but because we want people to get better at bashing each other. Seriously, just follow those rules and you'll be fine.
- Media Sections- Here you can watch off topic or WWE related videos. Its pretty cool stuff, feel free to post anything you have. We will surely enjoy it for a long time.
- Debate League- Do you see a topic you'd like to get into? Well then you can do it with CGS' Debate League. You better bring your A Game though, because if you don't you're in for a world of hurt.
These are just some of many of the things to do around here. Feel free to browse around the forum. And don't be shy to make new friends...we don't bite......except for Inah
The Uncrowned Admin of CGS
-STL, aka Seth, aka The Omega Man
Last edited by stl311 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Head Bitch In Charge
Number of posts : 4532
Age : 23
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172
|Subject: Re: What can CGS offer you? Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 am|| |
- stl311 wrote:
- These are just some of many of the things to do around here. Feel free to browse around the forum. And don't be shy to make new friends...we don't bite...
...except for Inah
Number of posts : 1525
Age : 27
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-01-15
Points : -47
|Subject: Re: What can CGS offer you? Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 pm|| |
- stl311 wrote:
- The better question is what can't it offer you? CGS is the home of Exile for a reason, we're different then any other forum you've ever seen.
The first line shows how much better CGS is!
|Subject: Re: What can CGS offer you? || |