chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Bolty's G List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP


Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Without Al Capone your list isn't G at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1525
Age : 27
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-01-15
Points : -47

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Kelevra wrote:
Phil Collins more G than Weezy? Whats wrong with you man!

I'm disappointed that you said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
avatar

Male Number of posts : 8610
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana, Mexico ... Ol'e!
Registration date : 2007-10-06
Points : 20372

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

stl311 wrote:
Anytime a Sega Character can walk into a Nintendo Game and beat the asses of every Nintendo Character, you know its a win.

If you are talking about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then it is far the opposite. It was so easy to unlock Sonic, Yet Jigglypuff, Mart and others (Who are Nintendo) were much harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Sykesy wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Anytime a Sega Character can walk into a Nintendo Game and beat the asses of every Nintendo Character, you know its a win.

If you are talking about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then it is far the opposite. It was so easy to unlock Sonic, Yet Jigglypuff, Mart and others (Who are Nintendo) were much harder.

Jigglypuff can be unlocked by beating classic mode on any diffculty with any character (except Ike). Marth can be unlocked by either playing X brawls or beating classic mode. Sonic is unlocked by either beating Subspace Emissionary, beating classic with X charaters or playing CCC matches. How is it harder to unlock Jigglypuff or Marth? If your talking about the battles after doing one of these things (except for Subspace Emissionary ones), none of them were difficult.

Since I responded to that I'll respond to the list. My only real big problem is how high DK is. Plus C.Falcon being on the list I don't care for but, it's your opinion. Just saying Kakashi>DK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2536
Age : 24
Location : Candyland
Registration date : 2008-11-21
Points : 1967

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 pm

WE all know that TenTen is the best Naruto character, Y2J X, even the Naruto creator stated that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
avatar

Male Number of posts : 8610
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana, Mexico ... Ol'e!
Registration date : 2007-10-06
Points : 20372

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Anytime a Sega Character can walk into a Nintendo Game and beat the asses of every Nintendo Character, you know its a win.

If you are talking about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then it is far the opposite. It was so easy to unlock Sonic, Yet Jigglypuff, Mart and others (Who are Nintendo) were much harder.

Jigglypuff can be unlocked by beating classic mode on any diffculty with any character (except Ike). Marth can be unlocked by either playing X brawls or beating classic mode. Sonic is unlocked by either beating Subspace Emissionary, beating classic with X charaters or playing CCC matches. How is it harder to unlock Jigglypuff or Marth? If your talking about the battles after doing one of these things (except for Subspace Emissionary ones), none of them were difficult.

Jigglypuff is after 350 brawls or beating Classic mode with every character I believe. The battle to Unlock Jigglypuff was WAYYYYY harder then sonic. I defeated Sonic within 20 seconds with that ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Y2J X wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Anytime a Sega Character can walk into a Nintendo Game and beat the asses of every Nintendo Character, you know its a win.

If you are talking about Super Smash Bros. Brawl then it is far the opposite. It was so easy to unlock Sonic, Yet Jigglypuff, Mart and others (Who are Nintendo) were much harder.

Jigglypuff can be unlocked by beating classic mode on any diffculty with any character (except Ike). Marth can be unlocked by either playing X brawls or beating classic mode. Sonic is unlocked by either beating Subspace Emissionary, beating classic with X charaters or playing CCC matches. How is it harder to unlock Jigglypuff or Marth? If your talking about the battles after doing one of these things (except for Subspace Emissionary ones), none of them were difficult.

Jigglypuff is after 350 brawls or beating Classic mode with every character I believe. The battle to Unlock Jigglypuff was WAYYYYY harder then sonic. I defeated Sonic within 20 seconds with that ball.

No, it's only one character, like in every Smash game (Although Dojo doesn't mention this for a reason) and you're thinking of Game and Watch. Restating what I said, none of them were a challenge, all characters were pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 277
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-06
Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
Kelevra wrote:
Phil Collins more G than Weezy? Whats wrong with you man!

I'm disappointed that you said that.

I'm sure you'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bolty's G List   

Back to top Go down
 
Bolty's G List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Craig's List Search Tool
» LT1 conversion parts list
» Ottawa Senators, Waiver Eligibility List, 2009-2010
» Another project to add to the list.
» Sydney Track Classic ENTRY LIST - Sat March 19th

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: