chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Anti-noon list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 am

What is anti-noonism?

For those of you who are unfamiliar with anti-nooning, it's basically liking what I like and just agreeing with whatever crap I say. I decide what is and isn't noonish.

A noon is a noob, when somebody is nooning they are acting like a noob, liking or following something that is noobish, something noonish is something I'm not open to or just something I don't like.

Where did noon come from?

Well, I was obsessed with the word 'noob'. Everybody was being called a noob by me, even my poor little dog - Yes, I called Honey a noob. I called my mum a noob and she responded by asking me what a 'noon' was. I thought that was hilarious and that's how noon was born.

I don't care, where's the duckling list?

This list is a list of people you should try to like if you want to be anti-noon. It's not limited to these people, others can be anti-noon. These are just the 10 people I came up with and the 10 I want people to respect.

Ace Frehley is the former lead guitarist for Kiss and not the one who gets most attention. We anti-noons like to give attention to those who deserve it - Ace is a rock superstar that deserves RESPECT.

David Bowie has made a lot of good music and it's all music that can be enjoyed. He is has a wide vocal range and is an inspiration to a lot of artists.

John Howard is the former Prime Minister of Australia and he was a great one. People wanted a change, but I don't feel it was the best change. We anti-noons will not forget John Howard!

Kevin Costner is an underrated actor who doesn't get the attention that I think he deserves. He can play many different characters.

Iggy Pop is one great entertainer. He demonstrates mighty fine anti-noonism.

Will Ryker is a Star Trek character played by Jonathan Frakes and what he does is have sex with a lot of females from all different kinds of species. Is Will Ryker anti-noon? Definitely.

Frank Sinatra is somebody I look up to probably more than anybody. He was an extremely talented singer and a good actor as well. In his day, he was very, very cool.

Simon Pegg keeps rising in popularity more and more as he keeps starring in comedy films and he keeps doing a bloody good job - Keep up the good anti-nooning, Simon!

Robert Smith is the lead singer of The Cure. While Robert Smith may disagree and say his music isn't Goth, he helped popularize Gothic rock in the early 80s. His music is easy to listen to and he's a cool character.

James Brown is the hardest working man show business has probably ever seen. He made a lot of good music and we'd all be lying if we said his music wasn't catchy~! We all wish we could dance like him, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Iggy Pop and James Brown don't need to be on this list.

Why?

Because liking them should be a requirement for getting to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Nice to see Robert Smith from The Cure, Simon Pegg and David Bowie make the list. I have a lot of respect for them, especially the latter.

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm

I quite like this list. Especially Costner & Sinatra, who I believe are two of the foremost performers in film and music, respectively Very Happy

John Howard though Neutral Now, I'm not sure if Kevin Rudd was/is the right change we needed from Howard, but I do know we sure as hell needed a change from him. (And, once given the opportunity to vote, going on my opinions from the last couple of years, I'll be voting for the Coalition.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Savant wrote:
Iggy Pop and James Brown don't need to be on this list.

Why?

Because liking them should be a requirement for getting to live.

Fair point.

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Nice to see Robert Smith from The Cure, Simon Pegg and David Bowie make the list. I have a lot of respect for them, especially the latter.

You seem to have an understanding of anti-noonism!

Bek wrote:
I quite like this list. Especially Costner & Sinatra, who I believe are two of the foremost performers in film and music, respectively Very Happy

John Howard though Neutral Now, I'm not sure if Kevin Rudd was/is the right change we needed from Howard, but I do know we sure as hell needed a change from him. (And, once given the opportunity to vote, going on my opinions from the last couple of years, I'll be voting for the Coalition.)

Respect for respecting Costner and Frank.

It's not that John Howard was the perfect leader, it's more that he wasn't a bad leader and I don't think he was hurting Australia. He was opposition to Labor and I just think that's awesome~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Where's Fif though? C'mon now Beaueh.

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Fitteh gets respect for pumping out hits. I didn't think of him when I made the list. Maybe he could replace the legendary Will Ryker?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm

^ I think so. Fif is real G.

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 am

What a G list. Robert "The God" Smith should have been higher though if it was ranked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Anti-noon list   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 am

You mean 1st instead of 2nd?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B