chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The G thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1889
Location : Dark Side of the Moon
Registration date : 2008-10-12
Points : 4706

PostSubject: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

This thread is made to cut raps and adore our Gs, such as Chris Brown, Tupac and Eminem. Chris Brown is a real G, he don't let no bitches tell him what to do, he just keeps his pimp hand strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
avatar

Female Number of posts : 433
Age : 27
Location : My room =]]
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Points : 822

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

The G thread? Guys that abuse women? What you think its right that men beat women...lol men that beat women deserve to get there thing in there pants cut off a real man dont beat women

And not trying to start anything just my opinion your not a real man if your gonna beat your wife/GF thats just wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm



^^^^^^
And that's a G String for the G thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Women are pretty much the biggest hypocrites in the world. The preach to be equal with men, with rights and all but, when something like the Jericho issue happens, they all bitch and complain and say it's wrong for men to hit women, if their on equal ground, their shouldn't suppose to be a problem with that, because if a man did the same thing to Jericho, he would of, punched the man. Their is an old saying, beggers can't be choosers. Don't beg (demand) for equality if you only want the postives to it and not the negatives. Their is a price to pay for it. Jericho had a right to hit the women. As for Brown, I read some details on the attack and he probably went to far (doesn't matter to me if it's man or woman), that is if the source is correct. This is the source btw...

Quote :
NME News

LAPD details of Chris Brown beating of Rihanna revealed
Rihanna
Notes say he repeatedly punched and bit her

Mar 5, 2009
0 Comments
Chris Brown news, reviews, video and tour dates
Add Chris Brown to MyNME
Details of the alleged attack on Rihanna by her boyfriend Chris Brown have been revealed via Los Angeles Police Department detective notes.

The notes say that Brown shoved Rihanna’s head against the window of his car, repeatedly punched and bit her and put her in a headlock so that she almost lost consciousness.

He also reportedly yelled at her "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

The alleged attack happened after Rihanna read a text message from a woman on Brown’s phone. He tried to push her out of the car, a rented Lamborghini, but she was wearing a seatbelt. He then assaulted her, reports Fox News.

The police notes say there was blood spattered on Rihanna’s clothing and the interior of the car.

Rihanna apparently called her assistant telling her to have the police waiting when she got home and Brown reportedly said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

Brown was today charged with two felonies and is due to be arraigned this afternoon on the charges, which are listed as assault likely to cause great bodily injury and making criminal threats.

--By our New York staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 24
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Meh, Chris Jericho hitting the bitch was justified, but with Brown, if the reports are true, then he is a real asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Women are pretty much the biggest hypocrites in the world. The preach to be equal with men, with rights and all but, when something like the Jericho issue happens, they all bitch and complain and say it's wrong for men to hit women, if their on equal ground, their shouldn't suppose to be a problem with that, because if a man did the same thing to Jericho, he would of, punched the man. Their is an old saying, beggers can't be choosers. Don't beg (demand) for equality if you only want the postives to it and not the negatives. Their is a price to pay for it. Jericho had a right to hit the women. As for Brown, I read some details on the attack and he probably went to far (doesn't matter to me if it's man or woman), that is if the source is correct. This is the source btw...

Quote :
NME News

LAPD details of Chris Brown beating of Rihanna revealed
Rihanna
Notes say he repeatedly punched and bit her

Mar 5, 2009
0 Comments
Chris Brown news, reviews, video and tour dates
Add Chris Brown to MyNME
Details of the alleged attack on Rihanna by her boyfriend Chris Brown have been revealed via Los Angeles Police Department detective notes.

The notes say that Brown shoved Rihanna’s head against the window of his car, repeatedly punched and bit her and put her in a headlock so that she almost lost consciousness.

He also reportedly yelled at her "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

The alleged attack happened after Rihanna read a text message from a woman on Brown’s phone. He tried to push her out of the car, a rented Lamborghini, but she was wearing a seatbelt. He then assaulted her, reports Fox News.

The police notes say there was blood spattered on Rihanna’s clothing and the interior of the car.

Rihanna apparently called her assistant telling her to have the police waiting when she got home and Brown reportedly said, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

Brown was today charged with two felonies and is due to be arraigned this afternoon on the charges, which are listed as assault likely to cause great bodily injury and making criminal threats.

--By our New York staff.

Well I agree that it should be equal rights no matter what. That's just like if you hit a black man its a hate crime, you hit a white man its assault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1889
Location : Dark Side of the Moon
Registration date : 2008-10-12
Points : 4706

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
The G thread? Guys that abuse women? What you think its right that men beat women...lol men that beat women deserve to get there thing in there pants cut off a real man dont beat women

And not trying to start anything just my opinion your not a real man if your gonna beat your wife/GF thats just wrong
You mean a penis. It is very nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30
Points : 50329

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Women are pretty much the biggest hypocrites in the world. The preach to be equal with men, with rights and all but, when something like the Jericho issue happens, they all bitch and complain and say it's wrong for men to hit women, if their on equal ground, their shouldn't suppose to be a problem with that, because if a man did the same thing to Jericho, he would of, punched the man. Their is an old saying, beggers can't be choosers. Don't beg (demand) for equality if you only want the postives to it and not the negatives. Their is a price to pay for it. Jericho had a right to hit the women. As for Brown, I read some details on the attack and he probably went to far (doesn't matter to me if it's man or woman), that is if the source is correct. This is the source btw...

I agree that a woman who pick a fight with a man should be ready to back it up since we're supposed to be equal, but abuse on a defenceless woman who didn't do anything wrong is bad. There's a big difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 am

TheRealFan wrote:
Y2J X wrote:
Women are pretty much the biggest hypocrites in the world. The preach to be equal with men, with rights and all but, when something like the Jericho issue happens, they all bitch and complain and say it's wrong for men to hit women, if their on equal ground, their shouldn't suppose to be a problem with that, because if a man did the same thing to Jericho, he would of, punched the man. Their is an old saying, beggers can't be choosers. Don't beg (demand) for equality if you only want the postives to it and not the negatives. Their is a price to pay for it. Jericho had a right to hit the women. As for Brown, I read some details on the attack and he probably went to far (doesn't matter to me if it's man or woman), that is if the source is correct. This is the source btw...

I agree that a woman who pick a fight with a man should be ready to back it up since we're supposed to be equal, but abuse on a defenceless woman who didn't do anything wrong is bad. There's a big difference between the two.

Like, I said it that post, if the source is correct, Brown definitly crossed the line. I don't trust everything that gets posted on the web, even if it's been posted on a couple of reliable sites, it could all just be made up, once something like that happens things easily get blown out of proption. It happened before and I haven't really keeped up with the mass details.

Oh, also I wasn't defending Brown, if thats what your thinking. I was pointing out the hypocritcy women seem to have when it comes to equal rights and used Jericho as an example, if I though Brown's actions were jusitified I would of just used him as an example seeing as how DesireAngel's comments about men hitting women being wrong stemed from Brown being called a G by Bolty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30
Points : 50329

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 am

^No, I understood what you meant, I was just agreeing with what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1889
Location : Dark Side of the Moon
Registration date : 2008-10-12
Points : 4706

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 am

Yo, yo, yo, I'm here to tell y'all a story...

There was a young nigga named Chris Brown
He was some sissy boy bitch lover
He loved his mom, he loved his girlfriend, he let them all trample over him
Those stupid bitches would put him down, like any normal bitch
His mom was like any other bitch and his girlfriend kept on selling more hits then him
All was well, all was swell
Then he snapped
Because the bitch wouldn't make him a sandwich
So he finally let out his pimp hand and hit that bitch good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 818
Location : WWE
Registration date : 2009-01-15
Points : 829

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 pm

brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 24
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol

Ahahahahahaha.

What the fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
avatar

Male Number of posts : 8610
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana, Mexico ... Ol'e!
Registration date : 2007-10-06
Points : 20372

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol

Fuck your mad manu, Like seriously acting like you do trying to sound rebellious and your like what 6. You'll be smoking by 10 years old i know it.

Trying to sound cool by saying how he should of hit her harder is plain stupid and just shows you have never had a girlfriend because if you did you wouldnt leave a comment like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2007-11-20
Points : 562

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol

Cant i Hit You
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
avatar

Male Number of posts : 8610
Age : 24
Location : Tijuana, Mexico ... Ol'e!
Registration date : 2007-10-06
Points : 20372

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:32 pm

The Luke-Man aka Hovy wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:
brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol

Cant i Hit You

No Luke, Violence against women, CGS says no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1889
Location : Dark Side of the Moon
Registration date : 2008-10-12
Points : 4706

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Sykesy wrote:
The Luke-Man aka Hovy wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:
brown is a bitch slapper i say "HELL YEAH" chris you should of hit her harder lol

Cant i Hit You

No Luke, Violence against women, CGS says no
Ehehehehehehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Just remember what Chris Brown says...

"You can never hit a woman, but you can always slappabitch"

lol I kid I kid.

Seriously, don't hit women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Slegna
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
avatar

Male Number of posts : 179
Age : 25
Location : Seattle
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Points : 551

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:19 pm

stl311 wrote:
Seriously, don't hit women.

Unless they have it coming.

I kid, I kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1519
Age : 30
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-07-01
Points : 8506

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 pm

How is any of this funny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Slegna wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Seriously, don't hit women.

Unless they have it coming.

I kid, I kid.

So, you two and others are saying, if a woman shot at one of your family members, that doesn't make it right to just punch her? However, if a man did it, then it would be alright to hit the man. Am I the only one who sees who sexist that logic is? Normally when people think about something sexist, they think about something against women, but in reality it can be against women or men. Kind of like how rasict could be agaisnt any race. Seriously, and an ideal world violence outside of some forms of entertainment (boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc.) would not exsist. Since that world is impossible to create, can we at least stop having sexism viewed in one way. I'm not saying you should punch women or men for that matter for stupid reasons but, if they actually tried started something or were really harassing you then go ahead, you shouldn't feel bad. If a woman shot one of my family members, I definitly punch her. If she shot one of my family members and then pointed the gun at me I'd punch her. Same thing if it was a male doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Slegna wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Seriously, don't hit women.

Unless they have it coming.

I kid, I kid.

So, you two and others are saying, if a woman shot at one of your family members, that doesn't make it right to just punch her? However, if a man did it, then it would be alright to hit the man. Am I the only one who sees who sexist that logic is? Normally when people think about something sexist, they think about something against women, but in reality it can be against women or men. Kind of like how rasict could be agaisnt any race. Seriously, and an ideal world violence outside of some forms of entertainment (boxing, wrestling, MMA, etc.) would not exsist. Since that world is impossible to create, can we at least stop having sexism viewed in one way. I'm not saying you should punch women or men for that matter for stupid reasons but, if they actually tried started something or were really harassing you then go ahead, you shouldn't feel bad. If a woman shot one of my family members, I definitly punch her. If she shot one of my family members and then pointed the gun at me I'd punch her. Same thing if it was a male doing it.

Y2J X, you know my stance on how racism and sexism isn't a one way street.

Do I have to tell the story of the speeding ticket again?

The system and society are both fucked.

Period.

Rhianna didn't need to be hit, but dammit the other woman did.

And another thing.

How come certain sites ban the word (pardon my language) nigger?

Yet they allow the words (pardon me again folks) Cracker, Honky, Camel Jockey, Kike, Spic, Span, Wetback, Beaner, Dyke, and of course picnic (which in the old south meant to lynch an african american)

Source on Picnic: http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

The point is, in society racism and sexism is only one way.

Everyone knows that.

I gotsa feeling I'm getting ready to get heat for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25
Points : 6159

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 am

stl311 wrote:
Y2J X, you know my stance on how racism and sexism isn't a one way street.

Do I have to tell the story of the speeding ticket again?

The system and society are both fucked.

Period.

Rhianna didn't need to be hit, but dammit the other woman did.

And another thing.

How come certain sites ban the word (pardon my language) nigger?

Yet they allow the words (pardon me again folks) Cracker, Honky, Camel Jockey, Kike, Spic, Span, Wetback, Beaner, Dyke, and of course picnic (which in the old south meant to lynch an african american)

Because of the person who made the site? I've been on a site that allowed no racial slurs and some that allowed all. I think I've been on one that was reverse from what you said but, I can't remember. It's all depends on who made the site, which shows different things about the person who made it, and no it doesn't show the racist, it could show that the like freedom of speech but, once again it depends on the person who makes the site.

Quote :
Source on Picnic: http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

http://www.allabouthistory.org/origin-of-the-word-picnic-faq.htm

This says it's not. Thats not the only one either, in fact THAT site says it isn't. Let me quote it...

Quote :
www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/racist_words/picnic.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
How it's Used:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day for a picnic!"
What You're Actually Saying:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day to lynch a black person!"
www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/racist_words/picnic2.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
Actually, no, this is what you're really saying:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day for a picnic!"
Wait, What?
Confused? We're including this one just to save everybody the trouble down in the comments. If you bring up the topic of racist words, it's usually only minutes before some helpful expert will chime in with:

"Did you know 'picnic' dates back to lynching parties? It's true, 'picnic' is short for 'pick a n*gger.' As in, pick one to lynch. So when you eat sandwiches in the park, the blood of African Americans stains your very checkered tablecloth. Enjoy your sandwich, bigot."

This one, however, is bullshit. According to Snopes.com, the word "picnic" actually derives from the totally innocuous French word "piquenique." The other, horrible meaning of the word is found nowhere outside of that one idiotic email forward.

So it was never a euphemism for anything. Or even a real phrase. And if you believed that email, then we have some penis enlarging pills to sell you.

All I did was copy and past the text and link to the pictures. So, did you stop reading after the picture, or were you trying to trick me because your source is saying that it's not or never been a racial slur.

Even so, their are mutliple words with multiple definitions, sometimes because of different locations. For example (although this isn't a word) in one place (I don't remember where) thumbs up is their equalivent of the middle finger. Does that mean when I give someone the thumbs up here, I'm flipping the bird? No of course it doesn't/

Quote :
The point is, in society racism and sexism is only one way.

Everyone knows that.

Mainstream yeah sure but, it depends, really. I've talked to males who are more sexists towards other males then females. I never talked to somebody who was racists against black people. I've talked to people who might be rasict to hispanics and russians (possibly). The point is around the age group (14-16,) I am, racism doesn't go against blacks. I also doubt Obamam would be president if racism was only one way.

I'm going to say it depends were you live and age group.

Quote :
I gotsa feeling I'm getting ready to get heat for this.

You shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 am

Y2J X wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Y2J X, you know my stance on how racism and sexism isn't a one way street.

Do I have to tell the story of the speeding ticket again?

The system and society are both fucked.

Period.

Rhianna didn't need to be hit, but dammit the other woman did.

And another thing.

How come certain sites ban the word (pardon my language) nigger?

Yet they allow the words (pardon me again folks) Cracker, Honky, Camel Jockey, Kike, Spic, Span, Wetback, Beaner, Dyke, and of course picnic (which in the old south meant to lynch an african american)

Because of the person who made the site? I've been on a site that allowed no racial slurs and some that allowed all. I think I've been on one that was reverse from what you said but, I can't remember. It's all depends on who made the site, which shows different things about the person who made it, and no it doesn't show the racist, it could show that the like freedom of speech but, once again it depends on the person who makes the site.

Quote :
Source on Picnic: http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

http://www.allabouthistory.org/origin-of-the-word-picnic-faq.htm

This says it's not. Thats not the only one either, in fact THAT site says it isn't. Let me quote it...

Quote :
www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/racist_words/picnic.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
How it's Used:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day for a picnic!"
What You're Actually Saying:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day to lynch a black person!"
www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/racist_words/picnic2.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
Actually, no, this is what you're really saying:
"Wow, look at that! The sun's shining, the bluebirds are singing ... why, I think it's a lovely day for a picnic!"
Wait, What?
Confused? We're including this one just to save everybody the trouble down in the comments. If you bring up the topic of racist words, it's usually only minutes before some helpful expert will chime in with:

"Did you know 'picnic' dates back to lynching parties? It's true, 'picnic' is short for 'pick a n*gger.' As in, pick one to lynch. So when you eat sandwiches in the park, the blood of African Americans stains your very checkered tablecloth. Enjoy your sandwich, bigot."

This one, however, is bullshit. According to Snopes.com, the word "picnic" actually derives from the totally innocuous French word "piquenique." The other, horrible meaning of the word is found nowhere outside of that one idiotic email forward.

So it was never a euphemism for anything. Or even a real phrase. And if you believed that email, then we have some penis enlarging pills to sell you.

All I did was copy and past the text and link to the pictures. So, did you stop reading after the picture, or were you trying to trick me because your source is saying that it's not or never been a racial slur.

Even so, their are mutliple words with multiple definitions, sometimes because of different locations. For example (although this isn't a word) in one place (I don't remember where) thumbs up is their equalivent of the middle finger. Does that mean when I give someone the thumbs up here, I'm flipping the bird? No of course it doesn't/

Quote :
The point is, in society racism and sexism is only one way.

Everyone knows that.

Mainstream yeah sure but, it depends, really. I've talked to males who are more sexists towards other males then females. I never talked to somebody who was racists against black people. I've talked to people who might be rasict to hispanics and russians (possibly). The point is around the age group (14-16,) I am, racism doesn't go against blacks. I also doubt Obamam would be president if racism was only one way.

I'm going to say it depends were you live and age group.

Quote :
I gotsa feeling I'm getting ready to get heat for this.

You shouldn't...

Leave it to you to find that flaw.

Asshole.

Very Happy

My point is several chat servers won't allow certain racial slurs, but allow others. And certain "free forums" do the exact same thing.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 818
Location : WWE
Registration date : 2009-01-15
Points : 829

PostSubject: Re: The G thread   Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:52 pm

first of all im 14 and i wont smoke ever, secondly i was jokin around lol take a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The G thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The G thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» The Costume Thread....
» The Home Audio thread
» The Official Polo Shirt Thread...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: