chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inah is..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:04 pm

..quitting from the CGS Originals.

I actually have been thinking why I am on this group. STL says the CGS Originals lead an example to the new users, since we're all staff members/VIPs. Truth to be told, I don't need a group to do that. I'm not going to force people to follow what I do simply because I am a CGS Original. People can come to me for advice whenever they want to. I'm not going to say that I'm setting a standard, even though I'm a staff member and whatnot. I feel like the CGS Originals have been too arrogant to what they are, just because they have positions on the forum and quite frankly, I'm tired of that. Like I said, people can come to me if they need to ask me anything; I'm not going to tell people how to do things when they don't even respect me because of how arrogant I am due to the fact that I have a group full of people who are, to put it simply, powerful.

So yes, I'm done with the whole group things. Replace me if you want, I really don't care.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Inah wrote:
..quitting from the CGS Originals.

I actually have been thinking why I am on this group. STL says the CGS Originals lead an example to the new users, since we're all staff members/VIPs. Truth to be told, I don't need a group to do that. I'm not going to force people to follow what I do simply because I am a CGS Original. People can come to me for advice whenever they want to. I'm not going to say that I'm setting a standard, even though I'm a staff member and whatnot. I feel like the CGS Originals have been too arrogant to what they are, just because they have positions on the forum and quite frankly, I'm tired of that. Like I said, people can come to me if they need to ask me anything; I'm not going to tell people how to do things when they don't even respect me because of how arrogant I am due to the fact that I have a group full of people who are, to put it simply, powerful.

So yes, I'm done with the whole group things. Replace me if you want, I really don't care.

Very Happy

It was nice having you Inah. And we wish you well in all your future endeavors.

Oh and all of us still love you, except Y2J X...he's afraid of girls...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Inah just got cooler. <3 you honey. Wink

Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2935
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Inah not in the Originals? We just lost an important part of the team.

On the plus side I got new shoes. I mean I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And is very irrelevant but I saw this as a good place to comment about it. Am I wrong? I don't think so. I think one should feel free to comment on whatever subject they want on any topic. I look forward to a day whenever anyone can say whatever the hell they want and ramble on endlessly about nonsense in every single topic of CGS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Inah not in the Originals? We just lost an important part of the team.

On the plus side I got new shoes. I mean I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. And is very irrelevant but I saw this as a good place to comment about it. Am I wrong? I don't think so. I think one should feel free to comment on whatever subject they want on any topic. I look forward to a day whenever anyone can say whatever the hell they want and ramble on endlessly about nonsense in every single topic of CGS.

What kind of shoes are they? That's a very good topic at hand, but here is another random thought.

Snooch to the Nooch.

No seriously. How do they get honey out of beehives? (thanks MF) I mean, you'd think the bees would be pissed off your jacking their hive. And I mean, if 30,000 bees STING you at once you're dead right? And on that note did you know the queen bee mates with over 20,000 bees in the hive? Wouldn't that make her a slut...?

Thank God we aren't Praying Mantus...women decapitated then men after they sleep with them. Which would be a kickass way to die, but I mean...imagine if she found out the Male Praying Mantus had an STD...

I totally agree with the rambling thing.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 pm

^ Way to get a point across Very Happy.

EDIT: Oh, fuck you.

Last edited by Inah on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2935
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:38 pm

stl311 wrote:
No seriously. How do they get honey out of beehives? (thanks MF) I mean, you'd think the bees would be pissed off your jacking their hive. And I mean, if 30,000 bees STING you at once you're dead right? And on that note did you know the queen bee mates with over 20,000 bees in the hive? Wouldn't that make her a slut...?

It doesn't matter most behives have about 10,000 fat bees that think they are the leader and completely mess everything up. Seriously these fat bastards should keep their mouth shut when they don't know the fuck they are talking about. The beehive comes crumbling down because of them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
stl311 wrote:

It doesn't matter most behives have about 10,000 fat bees that think they are the leader and completely mess everything up. Seriously these fat bastards should keep their mouth shut when they don't know the fuck they are talking about. The beehive comes crumbling down because of them.

Why does this remind me of the US Government?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 am

^ He was talking about you. Fat bastards? Can't you see the connection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

stl, you've just been involved in a feud, even if it did end pretty quickly. It's not a good idea to start throwing shots at important and influential users like Inah and SOL just because they don't want to take part in your team, which didn't actually do anything in the first place. Okay? Oh and I didn't steal Inah away from the Originals, ask her yourself. It was her own decision to leave, I didn't even talk to her before she did it.

"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Randomness yeah!

I like cheese !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inah is..   

Back to top Go down

Inah is..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top