chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Barrack Obama President

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Barrack Obama is now the 44th president of the us wt do u guys feel about it ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Ehhh. I have no real problem with him being president. I do however have a problem with the idea that it's cool and fashionable to support him. When I talk about Obama at school, people are all just backing him majorly yet have no real understanding of his policies or how he's actually going to make a difference. It's become cool to hate on Bush and love Obama. Personally I think that is really lame, there's discrimination with people backing Obama just for equality and shit. I'm not against that at all but you should back a politician for his policies, not because he's black or whatever. A lot of people will back Obama for his policies but many teenagers I speak to about it are just supporting him for equality and to be cool.

WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 pm

GREATEST DAY IN US HISTORY SINCE BEFORE I WAS BORN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

All hail Warlord Obama, dictator of the United States! XD lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 pm

I really do hope that he'll make a lot of changes.

One thing that gets me mad is when people call him the first "black" president. I know, I have called him that before, but then, I didn't realize how wrong it was. It's like.. people are rubbing it in that he's black, yet they forget that he's also white. He's half black and half white, yet people don't see the other half of him. All they see is this first black president who made history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:07 pm

It's not wrong to say he's the first black president, because he is. Yeah people rarely mention he's white also, but thats because him being black and president is such a big accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Shame to see people only liking him cause he is black vote for the issues that really count, McCain would have won if the election wasn't a popularity vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:09 pm

If it wasnt popularity vote what would it be? Republican vote only? bet Mccain woulda loved that. And if you think Obama only won because he's black, thats REALLY low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Whats low is that people only voted for him because he is black and whats lower they dont even admit they only voted for him because he is black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm

LOL. Wow.

People voted Obama because he actually told us, in specifics, how he plans to execute his plans. Mccain just said what the people want to hear, and didnt tell us how he was planning to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Quote :
People voted Obama because he actually told us, in specifics, how he plans to execute his plans.

I wish that were true... really I do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Affliction wrote:
Whats low is that people only voted for him because he is black and whats lower they dont even admit they only voted for him because he is black.

WOW, You can tell your from Texas cant you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Affliction wrote:

Typical Stereotype. Why would someone from Australia know anything about Texas and its way of life? Or seeing where your going at is everyone there is racist. That is dead wrong and sad to see people think that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Affliction wrote:
Quote :
People voted Obama because he actually told us, in specifics, how he plans to execute his plans.

I wish that were true... really I do...

A-Flict few people voted for Barack Obama just becuase he was black, only a few dumbasses did. Have your negative veiw all you want but, the majority actually voted for him becuase of what The Bandit said, and yes, I talked to loads of people who said that and went into detail. Plus, it doesn't matter Obama doesn't have the final say, Congress does. Lastly, Sykesy was their anypoint to that Texas comment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Affliction wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
Affliction wrote:

Typical Stereotype. Why would someone from Australia know anything about Texas and its way of life? Or seeing where your going at is everyone there is racist. That is dead wrong and sad to see people think that.

Nah but it is quite well known much of the population are racists. Thats why i said you can tell your a texan. Secondly how do i know?

Ive been to the US 5 time sin my life and thats been since 2000, Twice to texas in 2002 and 2004. Thats how i know.

And Y2J X there probably was no reason, But someone is pissed so he uses an excuse why someone got into the presidency with 'everyone voted cause he is black'. Obviously that isnt why. Its bullshit actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

So what your trying to say is I am racist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Stay on topic or both of you will have official warnings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Sykesy, that Texan comment was uncalled for, I have quite a few friends from Texas, and I know none of them are racist, in fact, I know four or five of them voted for Obama.

Anyway, onto Obama.

I'm still not sure on him, like I think it's great that America has come that far in such a short time, but then I think a lot of the Bush bashing is quite unjust, because things were bad before he was re-elected, so why re-elect him for a second term? You can't whine about him when you didn't even bother to go vote against him, which a lot of people do, and obviously this time, with the biggest voter turn out in memory, they finally got off their asses and voted for that change.

What I don't like is that, I do think a lot of people voted for him because he is part African-American, I know a lot of people didn't vote for him because of that, but you can't deny a lot of people did.

Personally, I would've voted for McCain if I was an American, but I'm willing to give Obama a chance. And while some may think that being an Australian, it shouldn't concern me, but it does, America is the biggest superpower in the world, it concerns everyone.

Let's just wait and see, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:27 pm

There is no denying it. Some people voted for Obama because he is black. Some people voted for McCain because he is white. It's just the horrible world we live in. Accusing someone of doing that is pretty bad. Sykesy no need to stereotype all Texans together as my dad and his entire family is from Texas.

Also McCain and Obama were masters of the BS during the election by stating the bare basics of what they were gonna do and how it will help. McCain wants to give money back to the wealthy so they will spend it. (That doesn't work.)

Both of their health care plans SUCKED. Seriously both sounded like huge wastes of money and they probably wouldn't work.

There is nothing to debate over anymore and you just have to let Obama run the country and see how he does. I think he'll do fine. McCain would have been Hoover for us and I'm thinking Obama is going to be the next FDR.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:32 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:

There is nothing to debate over anymore and you just have to let Obama run the country and see how he does.

Exactly SOL, the election's done and dusted, he's leading the country, just gotta sit back and watch him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:53 pm

i get everyone's point of what they think on obama. but now he is ruling the united states of america and that is a big country to run but the facts are nobody actually remembers the slavery that black people had to do. all obama wanted was to show the world and the united states of america that black people can be the same as everyone else. so we can see what his changes will be and damn he needs luck right now from everything thats goin on all because of bush lol and the words of obama himself "YES WE CAN"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrack Obama President   

Back to top Go down

Barrack Obama President
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1