chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Quote :
EASTON, Pa. - The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance.

Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview conducted in Easton, on the other side of the Delaware River from where the family lives in Hunterdon County, N.J.

"There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well, then it's time for a change," the 35-year-old continued. "They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did."

Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.

A store manager at ShopRite referred questions to a corporate spokeswoman who did not immediately return a phone message Tuesday. But spokeswoman Karen Meleta told The Easton Express-Times for Sunday's editions that the store considered Campbell's request inappropriate.

The Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell.

"If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.

Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived his entire life in Hunterdon County. On Tuesday he wore a pair of black boots he said were worn by a German soldier during World War II.

He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:41 pm

That kid is going to
a. grow up to be like Hitler because he was named after him or
b. hate his parents for ending his life right after he was born

I'm sorry, but you name your kid Adolf Hitler and you're just dooming him for life already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:54 pm

OMG, These parents are so smart arent they. With a name like that comes with consequences
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 pm

They are so stupid. And I thought I was crazy when I said on a thread I wanted to give my kids Japanese names XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm

OMG, why would they give a name like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Wow, the parents are retarded. Who in their right mind would name their kid after Hitler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 pm

The parents did pick a bad name, but still, the store shoulda made the cake instead of making a big deal of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

TheRealFan wrote:
Who in their right mind would name their kid after Hitler?

Heath And Deborah Campbell i Presume Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Sykesy wrote:
TheRealFan wrote:

I woulda said Hitler's parents, but to each his own
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 pm

The Bandit wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
TheRealFan wrote:

Yeah but how could you name Hitler after .. Hitler. That wouldnt work would it??? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Sykesy wrote:
The Bandit wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
TheRealFan wrote:

Yeah but how could you name Hitler after .. Hitler. That wouldnt work would it??? Razz

Actually, it would. See Hitler's Parents would b naming adolf hitler, after his father(or whoever they named him after) pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:22 pm

The Bandit wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
The Bandit wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
TheRealFan wrote:

Actually, it would. See Hitler's Parents would b naming adolf hitler, after his father(or whoever they named him after) pig

Touche, I forgot his first name was Adolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied   

Back to top Go down

Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1