chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CGS MVP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: CGS MVP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Who do you think is the "MVP" of CGS throughout its entirety. Is it Orton_PwnZ for making the board, MF for leading the resurgence of CGS, Sykesy with the most posts, etc. Who would you say contributed most to what CGS has become?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: CGS MVP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:59 pm

I'd say Admin. Because when it comes to it all, the original members wouldn't have been here without his spamming abilities and at the end of the day, there would be no CGS today if it wasn't for him - Sykesy wouldn't have anywhere to post to and MF wouldn't have any site to lead the resurgence to. Though Sykesy and MF should be praised, I think it's Admin who should be called the MVP. Kudos to baba as well for being here from the start and never actually leaving the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: CGS MVP   Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Im gonna say Orton_ Pwnz as well. He started this forum and PM spammed the shit out of it. If it wasnt for him we wouldnt be posting right now and to be honest wheather he is active or not we have him to thank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CGS MVP   

Back to top Go down

CGS MVP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: