chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Reliability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:24 pm

I must say we are all pretty active members of CGS. One key to being active is having to hand stuff in. Whether it be for the newsletter, the e-fed, or whatever.

Who is the least responcible of us all? Basically who continues to not hand stuff in on a regular basis and you just wouldn't trust to do something like write for the e-fed?

This isn't a shot at anyone, I'm just curious what people think.

You want to praise someone too, feel free to post who is the most reliable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Kelevra has a 100% record of high quality matches. I'd say he's the most reliable. Then The Bandit as he's got all of his matches in although one was a little late.

As for unreliable... gotta be CMHL, Affliction and Luke. CMHL has apparantly not written his matches for Carnage and hasn't produced work for Adrenaline in the past too although he has done a match at the last minute for me which was cool. Affy is late with Carnage, I did tell him to post short style results but he obviously didn't listen. Luke has let me down two or three times with matches in the past so he's definitely up there. I remember when he said he could write 4 matches per week...

So yeah, those are mine.

Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm

I didnt want to let everyone down.

Besides how is one day late that bad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Affliction wrote:
I didnt want to let everyone down.

Besides how is one day late that bad?

Well as I said before on MSN, you post short style and then edit in the matches when they are done.

Well what would you say if there was no Raw until Tuesday night because Vince and co. hadn't prepared it? It isn't bad for the show to be a day or so late but it's not reliable.

"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:16 pm

Sorry to sound unfair or whatever but to me it seems Carnage is on the edge. We brang it in to accomodate the rosters but it seems management is just too poor. This is why i offered to help but im going to wait to see how you go for a couple of weeks.

We need more consitant and more experienced staff for the efeds. IMO someone like SEZ, SOL or myself should of run carnage but im willing to give affy a shot at it. Even though im not too much impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Thats gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Affliction wrote:
Thats gay.

Care how to explain that this is in anyway homosexual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Mattitude Follower™ wrote:
Kelevra has a 100% record of high quality matches. I'd say he's the most reliable. Then The Bandit as he's got all of his matches in although one was a little late.

As for unreliable... gotta be CMHL, Affliction and Luke. CMHL has apparantly not written his matches for Carnage and hasn't produced work for Adrenaline in the past too although he has done a match at the last minute for me which was cool. Affy is late with Carnage, I did tell him to post short style results but he obviously didn't listen. Luke has let me down two or three times with matches in the past so he's definitely up there. I remember when he said he could write 4 matches per week...

So yeah, those are mine.

Hey I'm not that bad. I'm 3 for 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:38 pm

I pretty much agree with MF. Under your watch the Newsletter died CMHL. And that's just not good.

Aff you did miss a show but who doesn't? Everyone who writes misses a deadline so I'll give you a second chance.

But let's appreciate the people who are reliable. People like MF who has been getting all his stuff in on time and keeping the PPV together when people are not writing. And definetely Inah for choosing responcible people to write for the newsletter and bringing it back. And under reliability I say look toward every RHS and CGS Original. Those groups are top notch members.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Holy crap someone from RHS gave the CGS Originals a compliment.

I'll be honest and say I'm not the most reliable person when it comes to e-feds, but anyone who has ever wrote an e-fed will tell you that it gets boring. Especially when people don't RP for matches it just gets hard. But I think all the RHS and CGS Originals can be depended...as far as the Newsletter goes, well I think it was an amazing contribution from everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 am

I wouldn't know who's reliable or not when it comes to the fed but I know for sure that every single writer for the CGC are all reliable. Everyone submitted their articles on time and no one gave me a headache to be honest. Normally, it takes a lot of nagging for writers to be responsible, but the newsletter writers are great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reliability   

Back to top Go down

Reliability
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1