chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which is the real OWW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Tessa I feel sorry for you, Contemp has gotten to you.

Tessa your basically just sticking up for the site that gave you a mod spot, when we all know Online is the real site. Brad gave his heart and sole into that site until that cheap redneck stole everything. Contemp is a good guy but yet he has been brainwashed to thinking Obsessed it the real site. Contemp use to contribute alot to Online before Hitdick contacted him. If anyone we should blame its not Contemp is is Hitman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Affliction wrote:

Tessa your basically just sticking up for the site that gave you a mod spot, when we all know Online is the real site. Brad gave his heart and sole into that site until that cheap redneck stole everything. Contemp is a good guy but yet he has been brainwashed to thinking Obsessed it the real site. Contemp use to contribute alot to Online before Hitdick contacted him. If anyone we should blame its not Contemp is is Hitman.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...haha...haha...haha...

Sure, Online was probably started first, but Obsessed is better then it IMO. I liked Obsessed even before I got the mod spot, and I happily accepted when they offered me a mod spot, because I care about the site. I've said my opinion, Online might have been the first site, but Obsessed is better then it and that makes it the real OWW to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 pm

TESSA TESTAROSSA wrote:
Affliction wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...haha...haha...haha...

Sure, Online was probably started first, but Obsessed is better then it IMO. I liked Obsessed even before I got the mod spot, and I happily accepted when they offered me a mod spot, because I care about the site. I've said my opinion, Online might have been the first site, but Obsessed is better then it and that makes it the real OWW to me.

Your being a hypocrite now... must be a trend on the fake site.

Have you even been to Online? How can you even say its better if you haven't even gone there. Online has the best information in wrestling history, and obsessed took that away from Brad and mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Obsessed- Crappy Admins and Stolen Initials
Online- Okay Admins and Original Initials
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Hahaha, I've been on Online as a guest, and according to my Anti-Virus software it's full of bugs and viruses. Plus I didn't like the way it was designed and it didn't have that vibe that attracts me to sites.

Bills Maniac CMHL wrote:
Obsessed- Crappy Admins and Stolen Initials
Online- Okay Admins and Original Initials
Says the kid that was banned from Obsessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm just saying kids don't get too worked over it. Which is the real OWW doesn't matter. Both sites have decent people. Which one was started first or has better info doesn't really matter. Because in the end we are all on CGS. Let's not bring all the OWW drama here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:40 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
I'm just saying kids don't get too worked over it. Which is the real OWW doesn't matter. Both sites have decent people. Which one was started first or has better info doesn't really matter. Because in the end we are all on CGS. Let's not bring all the OWW drama here.
Thank you SOL. I was going to ask to end it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bangsurluna
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Most of you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Hitman owned OWW domain name, by LAW he owns everything on the site.

I agree, Hitman didn't do shit. The guys running Online put all the stuff on, but by LAW, Hitman owned it all.

He didn't steal anything really....

And just a question here. Why do you guys care so much? Just seems odd, when I come here, half the stuff I see is OWW related.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:51 pm

bangsurluna wrote:
Most of you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Hitman owned OWW domain name, by LAW he owns everything on the site.

I agree, Hitman didn't do shit. The guys running Online put all the stuff on, but by LAW, Hitman owned it all.

He didn't steal anything really....

Yeah that is basically what it is all about. You give another man your word and you stick to it. If you don't you'll pretty much not be liked. Either way it means little to CGS which is the site we are on so I suggest this be locked and everyone just be happy to be on a site WITHOUT OWW DRAMA.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Sorry TESSA, Your virus protection is wrong and i assume your using Norton cause thats what happened to me. The site has no bugs its a fake bug and there is nothing wrong witht he site

Online >> Obsessed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:14 pm

^Did you even read what SOL posted? It's finished, no more OWW drama on CGS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Firstly SOL aint a mod, And i need to reply to something which you posted so yeah...TOUGH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:28 pm

SOL is a respected VIP, and you are disrespecting a VIP by ignoring him. Plus he actually has good mod experience and stayed on his position, something you lack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 pm

How is this about deciding which OWW is the real one.

As I thought this topic would easily get off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:40 pm

TESSA TESTAROSSA wrote:
SOL is a respected VIP, and you are disrespecting a VIP by ignoring him. Plus he actually has good mod experience and stayed on his position, something you lack.

Really cause i have never been a mod, But whatever you say. And yeah i think this should be locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Finally..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 am

I have something to say.

This is CGS but many of us were members of Obsessed With Wrestling. We were disrespected and banned by that site and there are members of that site amongst us who have staff positions there and feel very differently towards it. That is fine.

However, CGS is a forum where you can speak your mind. Your posts won't be deleted unless it's really nessecary and if you have a problem with someone or something, you're allowed to get it off your chest. That is what has brought people to CGS, it's very relaxed in terms of rules and it's just a fun site to be on. So if somebody wants to talk about Obsessed With Wrestling, they can. Aslong as it isn't causing stress to the site in a major way. It seems fine for people from Obsessed to reply in a snooty fashion as if us caring is so patehtic when they themselves care enough to reply every time we talk about it.

I find it very odd that TESSA TESTAROSSA would say it's pathetic and sad to be against a site when he said a few posts earlier that he hates Online World of Wrestling despite never being a member of it. At least I have a legitimate reason to be against Obsessed. TESSA is just anti-Online because that's what he's been told to be. He looks down his nose at us and posts Daywalker stolen comments like "INTERNET = SERIOUS BUSINESS" when it's obvious he feels that way himself otherwise he wouldn't hate other sites and get involved in this so often.

May I remind everyone that while I was just pointing out that Online is the original OWW site, TESSA TESTAROSSA asked for this thread to be made. I left a post saying if anyone wants to continue this, I will split the posts. It was TESSA who said yes but now he's turned round and said that we're all being sad. Come on, if we're sad for not liking Obsessed, you're equally sad for hating Online and getting yourself involved in this argument.

"And just a question here. Why do you guys care so much? Just seems odd, when I come here, half the stuff I see is OWW related."

Why do we care so much? I don't think "so much" is a valid thing to add-on. CGS is a forum which has a lot of former- Obsessed members. Obsessed With Wrestling was a major site for all of us and the treatment by some Obsessed staff and admins to us has made us resentful to them. If you fail to see why I dislike Contemp after the things he's said to me then I don't get it. Contemp has said insulting things about friends of mine like SOL, C-Mak and TIC and I am loyal to them. He's disrespected me more than anybody. If you want to know what he said then PM me, by all means. So I don't like him and I don't like his site. So if I feel like talking about it, I will. It doesn't take much effort and forums are places were opinions can be broadcasted. You two can hate on wrestlers but I can't do the same thing about a site without being called sad?

But Obsessed With Wrestling is a site which will always have a prescence here. Many of us were members there and some are still members there. That is going to cause conflict at times. But if you have a problem with that, feel free to leave. I don't want anybody to leave this forum as I believe we can all have some fun here. But our opinions on Obsessed, as made clear by the stolen name stuff, will come up. When that site is mentioned, as MIGHTY BOOSH did earlier, I will give my opinions on it. That is the way CGS goes. I didn't expect my comments on Online being the original OWW to escalate to this. It's not good how it did but opinions about Obsessed will be given whether you like it or not. I care so much to type in my keyboard a few words about how Online is the original OWW. Is that caring so much bangsurluna? I don't think so. Typing isn't hard and doesn't take much effort at all.

Stating that half the stuff you see on here is Obsessed-related is an outright lie. A complete exageration. You seem to mainly reply to the Obsessed-related topics which there are very few of. Someone who isn't very active in terms of posts on this forum isn't really in the position to say whether a large chunk of the site is used up with Obsessed-related topics. A lot of your replies on this site are about Obsessed and yet there have been about two topics about the site, which this one was instigated at TESSA's request.

Woah. I didn't expect to type that much but I'm tired of people acting so smobbish over why others don't like Obsessed and why they talk about it. It doesn't happen that often, I'd say around 0.2 % of the posts on this forum are about Obsessed. That really isn't that much. If you don't like it then simply don't reply. You're being hypocritical if you insult people for caring about stuff over the internet. TESSA and bangsurluna care about the internet enough to devote their time to E-Feds and mods spots as well as defending Obsessed on other sites. So you do care. And if we care too then that's our perogative. Why is it a problem if I diss another site? That takes a few seconds to type in Online is the real OWW. Yet you two spends hours writing matches and stuff for the internet. Why is dissing another site such a "sad" thing to do? I fail to see your point. If I was spamming it or whatever then yeah, that's sad. But what I'm saying when I diss Obsessed is no sadder than when you reply and then go off and diss wrestlers in the WWE section.

End of rant. PM me if you want to continue this.

PostSubject: Re: Which is the real OWW?   

Back to top Go down

Which is the real OWW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2