chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:18 am

Sykesy wrote:
Well i just saw the episode were Hiro and Ando went looking for "African Isaac" and Peter had his powers stolen from his father

Your one episode behind me then
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tnawrestling.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Was that shovel part not hilarious to anyone else? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:30 pm

It was pretty dam funny, they took something simple but did it really well and it actually made me laugh, i think it was the first time Heroes managed to
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Well Hiro has always been a hilarious character in my opinion. But the first time he got hit i didnt laugh but the second time were he saw the new painting and he got hit i cracked up loL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:34 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:36 pm

OK bab i need to know something, I just watched the episode where Sylar goes to save peter from his father after peter lost his abilities, But when sylar throws him out the window he slows him down so he doesnt kill him. Does Peter get his powers back and Is Sylar really working for Pinecreast?

Also i had a conspiracy on Peter getting his powers back, Maybe the future Peter has taken his fathers ability in the future and gives it to peter somehow. Not too sure but yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Sykesy wrote:
OK bab i need to know something, I just watched the episode where Sylar goes to save peter from his father after peter lost his abilities, But when sylar throws him out the window he slows him down so he doesnt kill him. Does Peter get his powers back and Is Sylar really working for Pinecreast?
Actually, not much has been revealed about Syler's true position within Pinehearst (I believe it's Pinehearst and not Pinecrest, but I may be wrong). The only real memorable thing that Syler has been apart of recently was flashbacks into his past and his run relationship with
Spoiler:

As far as Peter goes, nothing has happened with him yet, he's stayed a little silent these past few episodes.

Sykesy wrote:

Also i had a conspiracy on Peter getting his powers back, Maybe the future Peter has taken his fathers ability in the future and gives it to peter somehow. Not too sure but yeah
Peter's father is very much still a bit of a mystery, but from what I've seen, he doesn't seem to be able to give powers to people, only take them. My theory actually would be if Peter injected himself with that formula they are working on, and I think they said something about how it has a different reaction to everyone and gives everyone a different power, well Peter's body already has the genetics to take on his absorbing ability, so I would think that he would get it back if he injected himself. But that's my own theory, not so much abcked by any plot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Actually that Conspiracy is actually really smart and logical. To be honest i think that will actually happen.

Also it is Pinehearst Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Sykesy wrote:

And you call yourself a diehard Heroes fan Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:07 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

And you call yourself a diehard Heroes fan Razz

I am but your more familiar with the organization seeming your further into the series plus i recorded this weeks episode and watched last ngiht at like 12 AM. so i was kinda tired but yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 am

I think Peter getting his powers back through the formula is the most obvious way to get back his abilitys

I think it would be more unpredictable if when his Dad took his powers Peter absorbed his, so he lost his powers but gained the ability to steal powers like his Dad.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 pm

MIGHTY BOOSH wrote:
I think it would be more unpredictable if when his Dad took his powers Peter absorbed his, so he lost his powers but gained the ability to steal powers like his Dad.

I've been thinking that something like this would happen, but I think that when Peter absorbed his Dad's powers he was able to keep his powers but they're just supressed and can only use them when his emotions are unusually high. I think he used the telekenisis to save himself from falling out of the building cause he felt fear wich is what he felt when he first fought Sylar.

This is based off when Peter was learning how to use his powers from that invisible guy, all he had to do was remember what a person made him feel like and he could beign that power up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:50 pm

The only thing though is that why couldn't he remember Claire's healing power when he was with her and heal himself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:17 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
The only thing though is that why couldn't he remember Claire's healing power when he was with her and heal himself afterwards.

Maybe cause he was thinking of the future Clair that made him sad insted of thinking of the present Clair wich would heal him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:41 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
MIGHTY BOOSH wrote:

I've been thinking that something like this would happen, but I think that when Peter absorbed his Dad's powers he was able to keep his powers but they're just supressed and can only use them when his emotions are unusually high. I think he used the telekenisis to save himself from falling out of the building cause he felt fear wich is what he felt when he first fought Sylar.

I dont think so, When sylar stole his first power from that guy that could move stuff with his mind he has used it on people. So i think he elevated Peter after he threw him and then dropped him to slow it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:24 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
MIGHTY BOOSH wrote:

This is based off when Peter was learning how to use his powers from that invisible guy, all he had to do was remember what a person made him feel like and he could beign that power up.

I can't see that working, he thinks he hasn't got any powers and even if he does have his dads power i doubt he knows how to use it so i doubt he would of absorded his powers back. Maybe cause of what was happening and his emotions he could have stolen his powers back but it happened really fast i think he'd of been lucky just to get away with his Dads power.

Still you never know, maybe even the writers don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Regarding Peter's fall and Syler's ability for those who want to know:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 am

WOW, I shouldnt read spoilers but i just have to Very Happy

how about all us Heroes Nerds discuss Conspiracies, I love Conspiracies Very Happy

Ive got this one, Notice how petrelli family (Male Side) have some way of taking people abilities.

Peter absorbs abilities like a spunge, Sylar reads the brain and the father literally takes them. Well how about Nathan. Do you think maybe he hasnt realised his full potential and maybe he can takes powers in a similiar variation to the rest of the family?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:10 am

Sykesy wrote:

Peter absorbs abilities like a spunge, Sylar reads the brain and the father literally takes them. Well how about Nathan. Do you think maybe he hasnt realised his full potential and maybe he can takes powers in a similiar variation to the rest of the family?
I don't know how far you people have gone yet, but I'm like 80% sure you should've passed this point, but if not, spoilar tags again.

Spoiler:

So because of the above, I don't think Nathan really has this natural power absorbing ability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 am

Yeah weve seen this bit, Same with Nikki/tracy and Jessica etc.

But think about it, If peter was given this substance he wuld have all his powers back so how come nathan wouldnt be able to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:15 am

Well it is just a theory that he would get his powers back, but the basis behind the theory is that Peter's body has the genetics to support this power. However, Nathan's body has the genetics to support flying, so giving him a shot wouldn't change his body, he should still be able to only support the flying ability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 am

Yeah fair enough, But its just a coincidence that the whole amle side excluding nathan has some sort of way of taking powers.

Anyway Heroes is on Tonight and im SOOOOOOOOOOO excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:18 am

I'm at the worst place in the week. 3 days after Heroes, 3 more days until Heroes. This blows...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:24 am

Ha Ha Ha LOL, Well last week was the episode where Sylar stopped Peter from fully falling and Matt Parkman and Daphne were about to be killed by Knox but Matt but an Illusion in his mind.

Whats install for me tonight without revealing any spoilers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 am

Hard to remember exactly what happened each episode, but I believe a couple things that should be coming up is Hiro going back into the past and finding out a bit more about Arthur's whole situation in the past and some connections to Linderman and Nathan. I'm not sure whether it's been revealed yet, but you probably get a more in-depth look into Meredeth and Flint's past too, same thing goes for Elle and Syler's encounter in the past. Basically a lot of stuff in the past, and you'll probably notice some images and scenes slightly overlapping season 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:35 am

Yeah ive been watching season one this week actually and there is soooo much stuff which didnt make sense before. For example episode 4 of season one when Suresh and Peter are on the train, The future hiro freezes time and talk to peter. He goes "You look different without your scar". For some reason i found that intresting.

Anyway, If it concerns linderman and arthur at war i already knew that, Nathan talks bout that in Season One. When the reporter is having lunch with the family.

Either way it should be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes   

Back to top Go down

Heroes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next