chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shada EXCLUSIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[SM]The Supreme One[SM]
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Shada EXCLUSIVE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:39 am

Showed Alex earlier, so now I decided to post it. I did two tracks, just for the hell of it.

The first is a remix of Calvin Harris's Flashback
Flashback.mp3

The second is all me, I produced it, wrote, recorded and did the vocals two.
Takeover.mp3

Tell me what you think. If you don't like it, it's all good, just point out what you don't like about it so I know what needs improvement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shada EXCLUSIVE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 am

I deleted my earlier post because it made more sense to me. I did listen to Takeover and my review of it is coming up after I address two things...

Rashad Maddison wrote:
Showed Alex earlier, so now I decided to post it. I did two tracks, just for the hell of it.

The first is a remix of Calvin Harris's Flashback
Flashback.mp3

The second is all me, I produced it, wrote, recorded and did the vocals two.
Takeover.mp3

Tell me what you think. If you don't like it, it's all good, just point out what you don't like about it so I know what needs improvement.

Don't you mean too? Also, I'm not going to check out the Flashblack one, because to appreicate a remix, I feel you have to know the song, and I don't want to listen to that. Plus, I figure Takeover is the one you care more about.

Now, for Takeover, I didn't like it. I didn't like for one reason really. It was over-produced. What I mean, is with your vocals, it seemed like auto-tuned or something, and I had a real hard time hearing the actual lyrics. Like, I heard The Undertaker, and I had to rewind three times, to be able to hear, "Give you a last ride like The Undertaker" (something like that). For the hook, the chorus, I have l little to no idea what you're singing. If it wasn't so over-produced when it came to the vocals, I probably would of liked it. I mean besides that, there was kind of a simple feel (with organization, the beat, some of the rhymes [with some of the ones I've heard]) to it, which isn't really a bad thing, and in a lot of cases is what makes songs great, it's just something I noticed.

Last edited by Y2J X on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[SM]The Supreme One[SM]
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Shada EXCLUSIVE   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 am

Thanks...Really appreciate the comment...And yeah I agree with the over-producing bit. Thanks for taking the time to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shada EXCLUSIVE   

Back to top Go down

Shada EXCLUSIVE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1