chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Quote :

Posted: July 25th, 2010 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

During the San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel introduced the cast of "The Avengers" movie and premiered a short teaser that features Samuel L Jackson talking about the superhero team.

Jackson states: "And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born."

Click on the image below to see a shot of "The Avengers" cast, which includes:

* Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
* Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
* Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson
* Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow
* Chris Hemsworth as Thor
* Chris Evans as Captain America
* Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
* Mark Ruffalo as Incredible Hulk

During a separate panel, Natalie Portman said that despite starring in "Thor," she will not return for "The Avengers."

Joss Whedon added that Captain America and Iron Man will end up butting heads in the new movie. "They definitely are at odds," he explained. "They are two very different definitions of a person. One is a self-made man, a modern man, a rockstar. The other is a World War 2 grunt, just trying to do his part. They couldn't have more different views of the world. That will just end up in fun. In my movie it will be witty banter.

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18434&count=0#ixzz0ulEAHEaA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 pm

I can't fucking wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 am

I don't know much about the comic book, but I have loved the movies so far. Iron Man 1 and 2 and even Hulk. What do you think of Edward Norton being re-cast? I think that this will be awesome, once all of the character's have their own film, Thor, Cpt. America, and so on. The more this thing comes togther, the cooler it looks.

In an unrelated story, The Punisher is being rebooted yet again. The studio has to put out movies or they lose the rights to the franchise. I think that both the Tom Jane Punisher and the Punisher:War Zone are both awesome in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 am

The problem I ave with this film is the length of it. They need like four hours to do a film awesome with all the characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con   

Back to top Go down

Photo: "The Avengers" Cast Revealed at Comic-Con
Page 1 of 1