chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

'Futurama' return scores for Comedy Central

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: 'Futurama' return scores for Comedy Central   Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Quote :
"Good news," indeed: The resurrection of "Futurama" gave Comedy Central some stellar numbers.

The adventures of Fry & Friends drew 2.9 million viewers and ranked as Thursday's most-watched show among young men; also rating as the network's highest-rated night so far this year among the same demo.

In fact, this was most-watched season premiere ever for an animated show on cable -- if you don't include "South Park."

Now, that exclusion is a big deal, since you can't really ignore comparisons to Comedy Central's other hit show. "South Park" drew more than three million viewers on more than one occasion this season. Still, "Futurama" started strong here and the network is likely pleased with this number.
I never really cared for it the first time around, I don't see myself watching now either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Futurama' return scores for Comedy Central   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

Awesome, I read about this awhile back and it's great to hear. Although, the new episodes haven't been on par with it's original episodes, the episode quality has been remarkable good. The quality hasn't decreased too much, which is really great and I hope the quality remains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

'Futurama' return scores for Comedy Central
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1