chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Quote :
After three years, Amanda Pogany forgot about her stolen 1996 Honda Accord, assuming it was in car heaven. But recently the cops found it at a Queens chop shop, traced it back to her and called up the Brooklyn teacher. The Daily News reveals it was "returned to her drag-race ready, with a brand-new V-8 engine, tinted windows, oversized tires with special hubcaps - and custom valve stem caps shaped like bullet casings."

Pogany said, "When I first saw under the hood I thought it looked like, you know in the movie 'Grease?' Like the 'Grease Lightning' car." Further, the car's interim owner—apparently he bought from the thieves—also put "in a manual transmission and leather interior and [hung] a Dominican flag and a giant wooden cross from the rearview mirror." Pogany said, "I'm Jewish. and I don't even know how to drive a stick shift!"

Her friends are offering her stick shift lessons but the car is in her parents' NJ driveway, where it's the belle of the block (people have expressed interested in buying it). In other news, the NYPD is reportedly trying to crack down on auto thefts—they are down 14% over 2008 and 2009 but are up 27% this year.
Who knew you could make a profit on a lost car. Wish somebody would steal my piece of shit and pimp it out...

Last edited by babaganoosh on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

BABAFAIL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Son of a bitch...

*EDIT*
Article fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out   

Back to top Go down

Stolen Car Returned to Owner After Being Pimped Out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1