chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Quote :
One-fifth of the world's population believes that aliens walk among us, disguised as Homo sapiens for an unknown, but doubtless chilling purpose.

That's according to a Reuters Ipsos poll, which probed 23,000 adults in 22 countries, and discovered that India is an epicentre of ET activity, with 45 per cent convinced the invasion has already begun.

The Chinese, too, clocked up a substantial 42 per cent of believers, followed by third-placed Japan with 29 per cent.

The Belgians, Dutch and Swedes are having none of it, bottoming out the list with a mere eight per cent. Blighty, meanwhile, scored 16 per cent - a figure perhaps artificially boosted by followers of David Icke.

The overall average of those saying yes, the lizard people have arrived, was 20 per cent, and while the 80 per cent who scoff at such claims is ostensibly heartening, it is of course possible they're aliens themselves - in which case they would say that, wouldn't they?

While you're pondering that worrying conspiracy theory, and nervously eyeing your workmates, here's another finding which may or may not be significant: men are more likely than women to believe in the extraterrestrial presence (22 and 17 per cent, respectively). We leave it you to draw your own conclusions from the disparity.
Anybody here a believer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 pm

I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
I am.
yeh mane i believez 2 [/manu]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 am

I am not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 pm

I would not call myself a believer, but I can't completely rule it out. Especially when I see the cast of "Jeresy Shore" on TV. What other explanation is there for "The Situation"? That guys douche level is out of this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

I'm a believer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Hmm, I can't say I do believe in them, but I wouldn't rule it out either. I think we'd be pretty ignorant if we thought we were the only planet with living things on it in the entire universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Schiffer
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 am

Everyone on this site is an alien. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Tiff wrote:
Hmm, I can't say I do believe in them, but I wouldn't rule it out either. I think we'd be pretty ignorant if we thought we were the only planet with living things on it in the entire universe.
I think the article is more talking about aliens being on our planet disguised as humans. I think there's definitely life on other planets, but do you think they're on Earth?

Schiffer wrote:
Everyone on this site is an alien. o_o
People like you make me wonder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Tiff wrote:
I think the article is more talking about aliens being on our planet disguised as humans. I think there's definitely life on other planets, but do you think they're on Earth?

^this. They've already found life on Mars though, little bacteria so the possibility of sentinent beings out there is more than likly. But the whole Aliens come here abduct us and probe us, live among us and whatnot is BS. People need to put down their bongs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:
Tiff wrote:

^this. They've already found life on Mars though, little bacteria so the possibility of sentinent beings out there is more than likly. But the whole Aliens come here abduct us and probe us, live among us and whatnot is BS. People need to put down their bongs.

Yeah I agree. Like I said, I think there's probably life elsewhere... but Aliens walking among us... no. Although it's still a possibility, I don't think any aliens or lifeforms or w/e would be advanced enough to disguise themselves as people, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 pm

1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us, the other 4 "humans" are aliens. They out number us!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us   

Back to top Go down

1/5 of humans say aliens walk among us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1