chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Official CGS Prince Fan Club Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schiffer
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: The Official CGS Prince Fan Club Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Prince is one of the greatest singers, guitarists, bassists, drummers, keyboardists, pianists, harmonica players, dancers and overall entertainers of all time. I know I used to talk him up a lot, but indeed, I still love his music.

My favorite album of his would have to be Purple Rain or Dirty Mind. Talk about the man himself here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official CGS Prince Fan Club Thread   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Can you please get rid of that Graphic *Shudders*

Also, I personally hate the guy but he is a very solid multi Instrumentalist. Especially in guitar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Official CGS Prince Fan Club Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1