chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Although the group is said to be on a break, bassist Pete Wentz revealed through a social networking site that he won't be having an association with Fall Out Boy anymore and that the band is likely finished.

Through his Twitter account, Wentz engaged in a conversation with fans about Fall Out Boy and revealed his thoughts on the band's status.

"Don't you get it? A hiatus is forever until you get lonely or old. I don't plan on either," he wrote. "I can't imagine playing in FOB again. Something would have to change in my head or my heart ... not my wallet."

Wentz went on about the group's situation and stated they may continue on without him and that he takes blame for the break-up. After posting a few odd posts on his blog about the apparent hiatus, the bassist went on to release the following statements discussing his opinions on the matter.

"I don't know the future of Fall Out Boy. It's embarrassing to say one thing and then have the future dictate another. As far as I know Fall Out Boy is on break (no one wants to say the 'H' word,)" he wrote. "As much as I don't have a solo project, I also can't predict that I'd ever play in Fall Out Boy again, not due to personal relationships as much as (that as) a band we grew apart"

Find out more about what Wentz has to say about his position Fall Out Boy at MTV News.

Source: UG.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up   Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Meh...I don't listen to FOB anyways. They actually kind piss me off...so this is all good news for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Let me stop crying long enough to respond to this. They are a brutal pop band and I am glad that I won't have to hear their sudo rock, pop shitfestival again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

No! D=

Fall Out Boy are fucking awesome; easily one of my top five bands ever. The Infinity On High album is a musical masterpiece in my opinion, although they'll be judged by many purely on commercial singles - which were great but not their best. For the record, FOB mainly fits into pop punk, I guess, although they have crossed over into several other genres. It's a real shame that they've split and I hope Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump continue to make music because I think they are both talented - Stump in particular.

Forget haters. FOB forever. <3

PostSubject: Re: Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up   

Back to top Go down

Pete Wentz Confirms Fall Out Boy Break-Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1