chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Quote :
Officials: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses

Dec 19, 1:27 am ET
FALFURRIAS, Texas Rapper Lil Wayne and 11 people traveling with him were briefly detained Friday night after U.S. Border Patrol officers found marijuana on two of his tour buses, authorities said.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Carter, and the others were questioned and released, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the case was referred to the Brooks County Sheriff's Office.

A sheriff's spokeswoman told The Associated Press that she could not comment.

The tour buses were stopped in Falfurrias, about 80 miles southwest of Corpus Christi, where the rapper is scheduled to perform Sunday night.

Lil Wayne played in Hidalgo on Thursday. A few minutes before the doors were to open for his show in Laredo on Friday, it was announced that the show was postponed. A marketing manager for the venue told the Corpus Christi Caller-Times that it would be rescheduled.

A drug dog initially detected the odor of narcotics on one of the buses, the CBP said in a news release. Marijuana was found during secondary inspections, the agency said.

Lil Wayne's music manager Cortez Bryant and talent agent Cara Lewis did not immediately return phone messages left at their offices.

The rapper pleaded guilty in October to attempted criminal possession of a weapon in a New York case, a charge that stemmed from a 2007 traffic stop of his tour bus. His plea deal calls for a year in jail in that case. He is set to appear for sentencing in February.

No way, a law abiding citizen like Jeezy? Well, I am shocked that he would have pot on the same tour bus that has illegal fire arms. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:50 pm

^I think he's Weezy, not Jeezy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Weezy then...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:36 pm

After being held by the U.S. Border Patrol yesterday in Texas, it looks like Lil Wayne will walk away free, according to his lawyer anyway. As we reported yesterday, Weezy and 11 people in his entourage were held after drug dogs found two stashes of weed on his tour buses. The Border Patrol says Wayne and the others were questioned and charges are pending. Lil Wayne's lawyer some people did receive citations but Lil' Wayne was not one of them.

- Rapbasement.com, Saturday, 19 December 2009

======================

I don't know if this is legit or not but I'm really hoping it is.

Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
After being held by the U.S. Border Patrol yesterday in Texas, it looks like Lil Wayne will walk away free, according to his lawyer anyway. As we reported yesterday, Weezy and 11 people in his entourage were held after drug dogs found two stashes of weed on his tour buses. The Border Patrol says Wayne and the others were questioned and charges are pending. Lil Wayne's lawyer some people did receive citations but Lil' Wayne was not one of them.

======================

Without starting to argue about rap musice again, I have a serious question. Doesn't Lil Wayne have other criminal charges pending? Whatever came of the illegal fire arms coviction in NY and the drup possesion in GA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:02 pm

KILL HIM KILL HIM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 pm

^^ Sad.

Concrete Jesus wrote:

======================

Without starting to argue about rap musice again, I have a serious question. Doesn't Lil Wayne have other criminal charges pending? Whatever came of the illegal fire arms coviction in NY and the drup possesion in GA?

He does. He's going to jail for them in a few months.

"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 pm

^^ Sad.

No, This is sad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 pm

^^ Sad.

Concrete Jesus wrote:

======================

He does. He's going to jail for them in a few months.

This could add even more time and I am sure that the judge will not be happy to see him in court, before he serves his time on the other stuff.

Don't tell me you are going to put him on your guitar player list, Skyesy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Wayne's a crossover artist - it's cool.

Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:35 pm

I feel bad for his kids. He has 2 young girls and they are stuck with him as their father. They are going to have to visit their dad in jail and why? Because he wants to act like a child and pretend laws do not apply to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I feel bad for his kids. He has 2 young girls and they are stuck with him as their father. They are going to have to visit their dad in jail and why? Because he wants to act like a child and pretend laws do not apply to him.

I woudn't say 'stuck with him' is a fair comment. At least he'll provide them with a great financial environment. That he provides that much is better than a lot of fathers out there. Some aren't around and pay the minimum they have to. Wayne will only be gone a few years. You don't know how he's like around his kids either - he might be really caring, again, better than a lot of fathers out there. Plus, having a world-famous rapper as your dad? That's pretty freakin' cool haha.

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:

Don't tell me you are going to put him on your guitar player list, Skyesy Razz

Sykesy

But yeah, I am stuck between him and Wylde at number 1. XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Plus, having a world-famous rapper as your dad? That's pretty freakin' cool haha.
Not quite as cool when it's the ugliest rapper ever. You might inherit something from him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Plus, having a world-famous rapper as your dad? That's pretty freakin' cool haha.
Not quite as cool when it's the ugliest rapper ever. You might inherit something from him...

The ladies don't seem to mind... and I don't think he's *that* bad.

FnF Up!
FnF Up!

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:57 pm

The ladies don't seem to mind because he's famous. Unless his kids follow in his foot-steps and can make it big, they'll just be some ugly people running around town with money Razz

And didn't you see that pic Sykesy posted? He's *that* bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:07 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
The ladies don't seem to mind because he's famous. Unless his kids follow in his foot-steps and can make it big, they'll just be some ugly people running around town with money Razz

And didn't you see that pic Sykesy posted? He's *that* bad.

Money attracts women. Go listen to 'Gold Digger' again. Razz

I saw it. Jay-Z isn't a very conventionally attractive man either but he has one of the hottest women in the world as his wife - and she has her own vast fortune so isn't with him for the money. So therefore, looks aren't everything. It's not like Weezy is deformed or anything.

Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:

I woudn't say 'stuck with him' is a fair comment. At least he'll provide them with a great financial environment. That he provides that much is better than a lot of fathers out there. Some aren't around and pay the minimum they have to. Wayne will only be gone a few years. You don't know how he's like around his kids either - he might be really caring, again, better than a lot of fathers out there. Plus, having a world-famous rapper as your dad? That's pretty freakin' cool haha.

It is a lot cooler to have a father that is not a criminal. It is going to be very tramatizing for those kids, having to see their Dad behind bars. No amount of fame can make up for an absent father.

Chicks dig money, so it doesn't matter how ugly he is. The girls that want him want to fuck money anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses   

Back to top Go down

Pot found on 2 Lil Wayne tour buses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1