chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fantasy rap supergroups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Fantasy rap supergroups   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Okay so the only rules are 3-4 members. I'm going to do one now as an example but I'll post some more later:

Name: Grindhouse
Members: Eminem, Royce Da 5'9, Redman, Immortal Technique
Reason: Well Royce is in Slaughterhouse now and I think he's probably the most talented member; he's very sharp lyrically. Him and Em have links already and both guys have some pretty dark rhymes. Red is Shady's all-time favourite and they have worked with each other before; he has such diverse lyricism and he'd fit in with the insane vibe of the group. Finally there's Tech, another lyrical beast, who would provide hard-hitting punchlines and a political/social vibe to complete the quartet. The general theme is that they are all pretty dark and crazy in their rhymes. They'd be like a new version of Slaughterhouse. Oh and I lifted the Grindhouse name from the Tarantino horror movie of the same name.

Slim Shady
Slim Shady

Male Number of posts : 2936
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rap supergroups   Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Stuff of Legends

Lupe Fiasco, Lil Wayne, Jadakiss, Kid Cudi

Basically just wanted to pick people I thought had very distinctive voices that stand out but would still mesh. Lupe Fiasco is great rapper who can probably work with anyone. Lil Wayne brings the popularity and crazy rhymes and the fact that he will pretty much work with anyone. Jadakiss has a very recognizable voice/laugh and he's from New York so that's a plus. Then Kid Cudi is the fresh face and he could make chorus's like the Day N' Night one. I named that after myself because I'm a big headed bastard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rap supergroups   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:54 pm

The Platinum Standard

Lil Wayne, Eminem, T.I., Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, maybe Drake.

These guys are just awesome. Plain and Simple. Each of them can do many things right, or one thing brilliantly. Lil Wayne and Eminem can come up with rhymes from out of no where. T.I. and Jay-Z bring in two different styles, that could compliment eachother. Then Dre is THE BEST producer the world has known. With him throwing that into the mix, plus a few bars, it'd be great. I said maybe Drake because his hooks are just unbelievable, but with these other veterans with him, he could evolve his rhymes even further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy rap supergroups   

Back to top Go down

Fantasy rap supergroups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1