chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Is it real? I mean I just watched the movie and it was creppy as fuck lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders   Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:31 am

"The book is said to be based on the real life paranormal experiences of the Lutz family, but has led to controversy and lawsuits over its truthfulness."

Some people don't think it happened but apparently it's based of Hallucinations of the Lutz family. The house still exists and the family is a real family, it's down to personal beliefs really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders   Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, apparently it is based on a true story... I'm not exactly sure if it all went down like it did in the film, though. I'm guessing it's pretty close to what happened, I think the guy did actually kill everyone in his family then kill himself or something, like the first family that lived in the house in the film. I've seen pictures of the actual house, and it's just like the one in the film.. it's creepy, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders   

Back to top Go down

Anyone really know the actual story on the Amityville Murders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1