chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Full Roster Revealed (Full List)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Quote :
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 Full Roster Revealed (Full List)
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

SMACKDOWN
---------
Batista
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
Finlay
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
John Morrisson
JTG
Kane
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Shad
The Brian Kendrick
The Great Khali
The Undertaker
Umaga

RAW
---
Big Show
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Festus
Jack Swagger
JBL
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Mr Kennedy
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Santino Marella
Shawn Micheals
Ted DiBiase
The Miz
Triple H

ECW
---
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Shelton Benjamin
Tommy Dreamer
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal

DIVA
----
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Maria
Maryse
Melina
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Fucking christ, haven't these people ever heard of making a roster not outdated before it is released?

Where the hell is The Hart Dynasty? Or where is other ECW guys like Zach Ryder and Hurricane Helms? Or maybe Paul Burchill? Hell I know he isn't popular but fucking christ a roster of 7 people sucks. Unless you count the Bella twins then you have 9. Which still kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

I think that the problem is they have to finalize the roster 6 months or so, before they get the game out. 4 of the wrestlers are not even in the WWE anymore. It does have a good amount of Divas though. If they change the roster now, the game would have to be push back sevral months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm

stl311 wrote:
Fucking christ, haven't these people ever heard of making a roster not outdated before it is released?

Where the hell is The Hart Dynasty? Or where is other ECW guys like Zach Ryder and Hurricane Helms? Or maybe Paul Burchill? Hell I know he isn't popular but fucking christ a roster of 7 people sucks. Unless you count the Bella twins then you have 9. Which still kind of sucks.

You're forgetting the roster edit feature, you could have twenty people on WWECW if you want and you pick the roster for the story editor, career (in SvR09 you could), and GM mode. Aswell, keep in mind the roster were done months before Ryder even got his push, it's very easy to switch which wrestlers are on what brand after the roster is done. I'm pissed that the Hart Dynasty aren't included but, you're forgetting DLC. If they come out on DLC and you choose not to download them (aswell as the other features in the pack) then you can't want them that bad. Personally, if I had online, I wouldn't download them because I normally hate the gameplay on the games.

Oh, if anyone complains about the roster being outdated, remember the last time they removed someone from the roster prior to the release (Benoit), we got a really really horrible game and yes, part of that is because of Benoits removal (story glitches and such). Also, WWE has to approve of everyone in that game, WWE is more to blame then THQ.

Finally, Stone Cold is in the game as well (According to WWE.com)...which makes sense. Every years big inductee into the hall of fame gets in that game and the rest for Legends of Mania.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:30 am

***I haven't found a section about video games on this board so that's why I'm posting it here. Feel free to move it to the appropriate section if needed***

The game came out today and although I haven't bought it yet (I'm broke, so I'm gonna have to wait 'till the Holidays), I'm really excited. Now, I'll admit that I don't have a lot of patience and I usually try to find cheat codes to unlock legends and arenas before I even buy the game. But I still do the RTW stuff because I can live without the alternate costumes for a while.

So, if anybody finds the cheat codes for the game, and if you don't want to spoil them to everyone else, just PM me with the codes.

Thanks in advance and feel free to comment on what you think about the game in this thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:09 am

We didn't officially have a section for it, but I did combine it with the thread about the official roster thread.

Also I'm making a shadow of this in this thread, as well as the media thread so someone else can decide.

Really, could go either way but I don't think I've seen Edgehead post anywhere but wrestling, so I'll do the shadow thing.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 pm

My bad, I should've searched a lil' harder. Shoulda known that there would be a thread in the media section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:29 pm

There wasn't really...it was just the official roster, but I figured meh what the hell.
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm

This game very impressed me and it is one of the better ones of the franchise next to SvR06, SvR09, and HCTP. I just wish you could edit downloaded CAWs.

Does anyone know if the Superstar Threads overrights the Default outfit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:33 pm

^^^ No, you get alternate attires if you save it correctly at least that's what happened for me Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread   

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 video game Official Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1