chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Friday the 13th & Halloween have both had reboots into the series , and now Elm Street follows. Looks like it could be a good film , but I dont like how the guy who played Freddy has changed , even if it is a series reboot. Michael Bay seems to be on a roll with these though , Friday the 13th 2009 was an awesome remake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWE.com
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Looks awesome ... shame the main actor is not Englund though, but oh well ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 am

Wow, I had no idea they were making another one of these. I liked the first film, although I can't say it was that scary..

The trailer for this looks pretty good, so I might go and see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

So much irony in this as I watched the movie two days ago. I loved the first movie alot hopefully they stick to the same characters, Nancy and Tina...etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 am

Affliction wrote:
So much irony in this as I watched the movie two days ago. I loved the first movie alot hopefully they stick to the same characters, Nancy and Tina...etc.

They should be sticking with the same characters as its a remake of the original film.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 am

With the first ones coming out so long ago, I think remakes are the only chance the series stays alive. I don't know how many people will have seen all the previous ones to really be able to follow any continuition in the series.

It looks alright to me, nothing really too special from the trailer, so I'll probably make my decision a little later on when I start seeing different trailers come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 am

Tiff wrote:
Wow, I had no idea they were making another one of these. I liked the first film, although I can't say it was that scary..

The trailer for this looks pretty good, so I might go and see it.

Thats what Michael Bay said about changing the actor playing Freddy. He wanted to move away from the comical character and focus more on what turned him into the monster. Comical Freddy is dead , which is a shame but is also acceptable seeing as this is a series reboot.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, this is not a sequel, this is a remake. I think that trailer looks cool, but the Friday the 13th rebot kind of sucked, so we will see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm

CJ pretty much said it all.
And because I know it will come up via someone, sequels and remakes are not the same thing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Just for anyone that doesn't know, a rebot is taking the orginal concept and making into something new. The Rob Zombie Holloween was a rebot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 pm

I saw this trailer a few days ago and marked out. I've been wanting a new Freddy movie for a VERY long time. Seriously, when was the last new one that featured Freddy being Freddy (Read: Not Freddy vs. Jason). Like...2000? Maybe a big earlier or later, I'm not sure when Wes Craven's New Nightmare came out. Regardless, this movie looks epic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer   

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1