chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fave "Skins" character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Fave "Skins" character   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Almost everybody seems to be into the TV series "Skins" and i got into it today, just finishing watching the 1st season right now, and my impression of this series is that it's amazing ... it's really nice, raw and captivating ... all the characters are insteresting, really, in their own way ... i hope the following seasons are even better ...

but yeah, who is your favorite "Skins" character?

i'd have to say mine, so far, is Sid ... i really like the guy, he's awesome, lol .. very funny and intriguing character, IMO ...

I also like Cassie lots as well as Tony, but more Cassie than Tony ...

Effy doesnt appear much on this season so i hope my opinion on her increases during the following seasons since she seems to be so popular Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4922
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fave "Skins" character   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Effy is definitely my favourite Skins character. It's not just because I find her really hot, she has a fascinating character. She has such an influence over many characters in Skins and is the most crucial out of them all in terms of storylines and relationships. The way she stands back, watches and then manipulates is interesting to watch. And although it seems she doesn't really care for anybody other than herself, and that she's incredibly selfish, she avoids what she really wants (Freddie) for his own good, knowing that she'll likely only break his heart. I really want to know exactly why she's so quiet and cold most of the time. Hopefully series four will shed some light on her childhood.

From the first generation, I'd say Tony. He's a real dick sometimes but I found his attitude during the first series to be really interesting. He's kinda like The Joker as he hurts people and ruins things for others just for something to do, to mix things up and change the situation. He has no real reason for doing it, he doesn't hate the people he hurts. I think that makes him really stand out among the first generation cast.

In series two he becomes kinda bland due to his accident although I understand why the writers did that, they needed to mix things up and remove Tony's position of power over the rest of the characters. In series two I started developing more of an interest in other storylines which didn't involve Tony like the Maxxie stalker one. But from the first generation overall, Tony is my favourite.

I'll mention Emily, Sid, Cassie and Freddie too though.

Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Fave "Skins" character   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Emily, hands down. She is such a fascinating character. A very rare gay TV character, where her coming out is more like a background plot, than the reason for her characters existence. She is just trying to step out of her sisters shadow and become her own person.

And that trying to find yourself idea is something I related to. But the character is such an interesting person that I find her the most interesting of them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Fave "Skins" character   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Right now Cook but I heard he's becoming a douche so that is sure to change. Next to him I would choose Freddie he's just fucking cool. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fave "Skins" character   

Back to top Go down

Fave "Skins" character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1