chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Favorite Heroes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar


Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm

stl311 wrote:
All this stuff is covered on Wiki people, the crap in the dark knight where the Joker got his mouth cut wide? Never happened. That was the one part of the movie that was falsely done, but then again nobody is perfect.

I disagree, Harvey Dent/Harvey Two-Face didn't have his face burnt, it too was acid, and he blamed Batman for it (I can't remember why now) tongue Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm

YeaImTheSex wrote:
stl311 wrote:
All this stuff is covered on Wiki people, the crap in the dark knight where the Joker got his mouth cut wide? Never happened. That was the one part of the movie that was falsely done, but then again nobody is perfect.

I disagree, Harvey Dent/Harvey Two-Face didn't have his face burnt, it too was acid, and he blamed Batman for it (I can't remember why now) tongue Just saying.

In the movie he also had a face full of acid, he just simply happened in a court room. Well at least in one of the movies Very Happy.

The other his face is fixed then it gets soaked in gas, at least from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2936
Age : 26
Location : The Bronx
Registration date : 2007-08-18
Points : 10000423

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Cal Ripken Jr., Your Mom, Ronald McDonald.

They are all like the best.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-07
Points : 3890

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 pm

stl311 wrote:
YeaImTheSex wrote:
stl311 wrote:
All this stuff is covered on Wiki people, the crap in the dark knight where the Joker got his mouth cut wide? Never happened. That was the one part of the movie that was falsely done, but then again nobody is perfect.

I disagree, Harvey Dent/Harvey Two-Face didn't have his face burnt, it too was acid, and he blamed Batman for it (I can't remember why now) tongue Just saying.

In the movie he also had a face full of acid, he just simply happened in a court room. Well at least in one of the movies Very Happy.

The other his face is fixed then it gets soaked in gas, at least from what I remember.

Yeah but in The Dark Knight he gets it burnt due to a fire in which B-man's saving him from and blames the Bat for the dead of whatsherface (I can't remember, I prefer the comic books to the films in all honesty =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 pm

But of course, the comic shows the story of how Dent got acid thrown in his face, but still blamed Batman for actually saving his face. Weird stuff. On an off color note Mr. Freeze FTW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
avatar

Female Number of posts : 165
Age : 25
Location : your dreams. ;]
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Points : 461

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Fictional - Spiderman.
Real - My brothers and my dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-07
Points : 3890

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am

stl311 wrote:
But of course, the comic shows the story of how Dent got acid thrown in his face, but still blamed Batman for actually saving his face. Weird stuff. On an off color note Mr. Freeze FTW.

Killer Croc > Freeze =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:48 am

YeaImTheSex wrote:
stl311 wrote:
But of course, the comic shows the story of how Dent got acid thrown in his face, but still blamed Batman for actually saving his face. Weird stuff. On an off color note Mr. Freeze FTW.

Killer Croc > Freeze =P

LIES LIES LIES!

What is next?

Captain America>Iron Man?

Or

Deadpool>Punisher?

ALL LIES GOD DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-07
Points : 3890

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 am

Fuck no, Captain America sucks and Deadpool is the single greatest thing to come out of Marvel (yes, I fucking <3 Deadpool =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:25 pm

The Punisher would PWN Deadpool!

and Iron Man would PWN America...again.

of course I have a tie between Iron Man and War Machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite Heroes?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite Heroes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!
» Favorite silly jokes!
» Rally Appalachia 2011 ~ Benefits Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
» Best/Favorite Sports Memorabilia
» My all-time favorite picture

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: