chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Historical figures you'd like to meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend Killer
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am

Gandhi- He was a really smart guy. Being Buddhist myself, reading about his philosophies and everything helped me to see how smart, and honorable Gandhi really was. He always had a message of peace, and knowing that wars and violence will always exist in the world, he still made it a point to influence as many people as he could to not resort to violence.

President Roosevelt- It would be really interesting to hear what he had to say with his officials during Pearl Harbor. That'd be a conversation definitley worth hearing. To hear his mode of thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

I'd love to meet Buddha, he's always had some quote that helped me through life and he seems like he knows what's up.

I'd also love to meet Chris Benoit, to ask if he did it and if he did then why?

I'd like to meet many people, including former President Clinton, Stan Lee, and some former Japanese Wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:48 am

stl311 wrote:

You can find that out by researching...I know why "he" did it. Notice the quotes...

Anyways, Benoit, HBK, Vince McMahon, and thats all I want to meet. I could mention others but, I don't think that they'd end well for me. Bret Hart, maybe but, everyother one would end badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 am

Y2J X wrote:
stl311 wrote:

You can find that out by researching...I know why "he" did it. Notice the quotes...

Anyways, Benoit, HBK, Vince McMahon, and thats all I want to meet. I could mention others but, I don't think that they'd end well for me. Bret Hart, maybe but, everyother one would end badly.

I still don't think he did it. It doesn't make sense that a man would kill his family because of him worrying about not being able to take care of them. I don't care if its roids or not.

Just saying.

Also I'd like to meet the man who invented the internet.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 am

stl311 wrote:
I still don't think he did it. It doesn't make sense that a man would kill his family because of him worrying about not being able to take care of them. I don't care if its roids or not.

Have you ever heard of Alzheimer? Here's a few facts...

Is a progressive and fatal brain disease. As many as 5.3 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer's destroys brain cells, causing problems with memory, thinking and behavior severe enough to affect work, lifelong hobbies or social life. Alzheimer’s gets worse over time, and it is fatal. Today it is the seventh-leading cause of death in the United States.

Is the most common form of dementia, a general term for the loss of memory and other intellectual abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer’s disease accounts for 50 to 70 percent of dementia cases. Other types of dementia include vascular dementia, mixed dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia.

Has no current cure. But treatments for symptoms, combined with the right services and support, can make life better for the millions of Americans living with Alzheimer’s. There is an accelerating worldwide effort under way to find better ways to treat the disease, delay its onset, or prevent it from developing.

Just like the rest of our bodies, our brains change as we age. Most of us notice some slowed thinking and occasional problems remembering certain things. However, serious memory loss, confusion and other major changes in the way our minds work are not a normal part of aging. They may be a sign that brain cells are failing.

The brain has 100 billion nerve cells (neurons). Each nerve cell communicates with many others to form networks. Nerve cell networks have special jobs. Some are involved in thinking, learning and remembering. Others help us see, hear and smell. Still others tell our muscles when to move. In Alzheimer’s disease, as in other types of dementia, increasing numbers of brain cells deteriorate and die.

or if your too lazy to read all that...

Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia. Symptoms of Alzheimer's, including early-onset Alzheimer's, include problems with memory, judgment, and thinking, which makes it hard to work or take part in day-to-day life. As the stages of Alzheimer's progress, memory loss and other signs of Alzheimer's become more apparent. Many people find help with Alzheimer's drugs, but there is no cure for this form of dementia.

Now, anything under LXV (65) is considered young (for someone to have it). It's been proven that Benoit had it worse then an eighty year old, so his mind was pretty fucked up. Keep in mind, the lead cause dementia is concussions and Benoit had a few. Thats why, it explains so much. He got the worse effects and snapped out of it after the murders occurred. Their is plenty of evidence ot provide that in no way was Benoit, Benoit, during the murders. For example, the Bibles by their bodies and the most stricking peice of evidence.

The last search shown on Benoits labtop was the old testament of Elijah (I think, I may be wrong) which, this guy places a kid on a bed and lays on him three times. By doing this, the kid returns to life...Daniels body was found on a bed. No clue whether he performed. And based off how much he loved his family (which anyone who knew him would probably tell you), after putting two and two together, its easy to see why he'd die next. Plus the way Benoit died it's very easy for him to be able to do it.

If you still don't think he killed him then find because, I kind of do too. In a different way, though.

Finally, I'd also like to meet Eddie Guerrero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 am

Y2J X wrote:
stl311 wrote:

Have you ever heard of Alzheimer? Here's a few facts...

Is a progressive and fatal brain disease. As many as 5.3 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer's destroys brain cells, causing problems with memory, thinking and behavior severe enough to affect work, lifelong hobbies or social life. Alzheimer’s gets worse over time, and it is fatal. Today it is the seventh-leading cause of death in the United States.

Is the most common form of dementia, a general term for the loss of memory and other intellectual abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. Alzheimer’s disease accounts for 50 to 70 percent of dementia cases. Other types of dementia include vascular dementia, mixed dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia.

Has no current cure. But treatments for symptoms, combined with the right services and support, can make life better for the millions of Americans living with Alzheimer’s. There is an accelerating worldwide effort under way to find better ways to treat the disease, delay its onset, or prevent it from developing.

Just like the rest of our bodies, our brains change as we age. Most of us notice some slowed thinking and occasional problems remembering certain things. However, serious memory loss, confusion and other major changes in the way our minds work are not a normal part of aging. They may be a sign that brain cells are failing.

The brain has 100 billion nerve cells (neurons). Each nerve cell communicates with many others to form networks. Nerve cell networks have special jobs. Some are involved in thinking, learning and remembering. Others help us see, hear and smell. Still others tell our muscles when to move. In Alzheimer’s disease, as in other types of dementia, increasing numbers of brain cells deteriorate and die.

or if your too lazy to read all that...

Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia. Symptoms of Alzheimer's, including early-onset Alzheimer's, include problems with memory, judgment, and thinking, which makes it hard to work or take part in day-to-day life. As the stages of Alzheimer's progress, memory loss and other signs of Alzheimer's become more apparent. Many people find help with Alzheimer's drugs, but there is no cure for this form of dementia.

Now, anything under LXV (65) is considered young (for someone to have it). It's been proven that Benoit had it worse then an eighty year old, so his mind was pretty fucked up. Keep in mind, the lead cause dementia is concussions and Benoit had a few. Thats why, it explains so much. He got the worse effects and snapped out of it after the murders occurred. Their is plenty of evidence ot provide that in no way was Benoit, Benoit, during the murders. For example, the Bibles by their bodies and the most stricking peice of evidence.

The last search shown on Benoits labtop was the old testament of Elijah (I think, I may be wrong) which, this guy places a kid on a bed and lays on him three times. By doing this, the kid returns to life...Daniels body was found on a bed. No clue whether he performed. And based off how much he loved his family (which anyone who knew him would probably tell you), after putting two and two together, its easy to see why he'd die next. Plus the way Benoit died it's very easy for him to be able to do it.

If you still don't think he killed him then find because, I kind of do too. In a different way, though.

Finally, I'd also like to meet Eddie Guerrero.

Look you don't have to tell me about Alzheimer, but to my knowledge nobody with Alzheimer's has ever went and killed someone, even if by accident.

I personally think the Benoit family was murdered, Chris went to check on his wife and kids when they didn't answer calls or the door, comes in to find his family dead, so what does he do? Kill himself. Comes full circle, because I know if I lost my family, I'd probably do the same.

In the end its over with, but I don't think he did it. I don't think I ever will think that either.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:05 am

Adolf Hitler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 am

Y2J X wrote:
stl311 wrote:

yeah, So you are stating Benoit was a woman? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 am

Definitely Vince McMahon.. I'd like to know how he managed to earn him self so much money, haha.

And err.. The Queen? There aren't really any historical figures that I wouldn't wanna meet. It'd be pretty good to meet any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 am

William Blake
John F. Kennedy (The last REAL president)
Adolf Hitler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 am

George Washington
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Bret Hart
Jospeh Stalin
Adolf Hitler
Gerald Ford
Oscar Shindler
Jesus
Saul (Bible)
Stephen (Bible)
Donald Pleasence
Clint Eastwood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 am

stl311 wrote:
Look you don't have to tell me about Alzheimer, but to my knowledge nobody with Alzheimer's has ever went and killed someone, even if by accident.

But, how many cases are serious as Benoits. Since it worsens when you get older and Benoit had a case over fifteen years of the young age (or whats consider young - once again sixty-five). So, it's definitely possible that it could be the first time. Since, most people who had the condition of the disease that Benoit had, would already be on their deathbeds (being the average life span is around the condition he had - over eighty).

Also, while you may not care that he was on steriods and while, I hate saying this, they did play a factor. I won't say a big factor but, to ignore they played a factor would just be stupid.

Quote :
I personally think the Benoit family was murdered, Chris went to check on his wife and kids when they didn't answer calls or the door, comes in to find his family dead, so what does he do? Kill himself. Comes full circle, because I know if I lost my family, I'd probably do the same.

Who would of murder them though? Please don't say Kevin Sullivan (I think thats who I'm thinking of). I understand were that theory comes from but, I just don't see enough evidence supporting it.

Quote :
In the end its over with, but I don't think he did it. I don't think I ever will think that either.

In the end, their is no end...just new beginnings.

Sykesy wrote:
Y2J X wrote:
stl311 wrote:

yeah, So you are stating Benoit was a woman? Razz

Haha...how the hell did I not see that coming? Anyways, I meant he state of mind.

I find it interesting that a lot of people want to meet Hitler and the Affliction meets Stalin. Both those people were on my list but, I left out because it wouldn't end up well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minasauce
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Female Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:16 am

Tsar Nicholas II (and family)
President Franklin D. Roosevelt
Vladimir Lenin
Josef Stalin
Peter the Great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 am

JFK
Abraham Lincoln
Rick James
The Beatles
Elvis Presley
Audrey Hepburn
Trish Stratus
Steven Spielberg

There historic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Richard James Edwards
Alexander The Great
William The Conqueror/Bastard
Winston Churchill
Adolf Hitler
Ramses III
Julius Caesar
99% of Ancient Rome (TBH, we're not that advanced)
Hannibal the Conqueror
Napoleon What'shisname
Many other military minds Razz
Heath Ledger
Brandon Lee
Noah (I wanna know how the hell he discovered that all animals on Earth were within walking distance and in pairs.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Historical figures you'd like to meet   

Back to top Go down

Historical figures you'd like to meet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1