chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 am

ADAM 'DJ AM' GOLDSTEIN has been found dead in his New York apartment, after suffering a reported drug overdose.

According to TMZ.com, police broke into the 36-year-old's home on Lafayette Street in Lower Manhattan yesterday evening after they were alerted by a concerned friend who had been unable to reach him for several days.

The New York Post reports that drug paraphernalia was found in the apartment.

The star, who has dated NICOLE RICHIE and MANDY MOORE, battled drug addiction in the past.

Earlier this year he revealed that he had attempted suicide while high on crack cocaine when he was aged 24.

Goldstein's celeb friends were quick to issue tributes via social networking site, Twitter.

LINDSAY LOHAN: "I can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam."

P.DIDDY simply said: "DJ AM rest in peace."

KELLY OSBOURNE wrote: "I just cant believe that adam (dj.am) is gone i dont want to believe it im in shock. he was one of the most genuine people i have ever met!"

SHANNA MOAKLER, whose ex-husband TRAVIS BARKER survived a fatal plane crash with Goldstein last year, was among the first to Tweet, writing: "My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends."

His death comes almost a year after he and pal Barker were involved in the South Carolina crash that killed four people.

They both suffered severe burns when the Learjet burst into flames after overshooting the runway.

Source: thesun.co.uk

I posted this because there are two DJ's on the forum (STL and ... Alex Razz) and they might find this interesting.

R.I.P DJ AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

This is such a sad news. He survives a death experience, which led him to this. =/ From what I have read, he took pain killers because of his depression about the crash. Such a tragedy. RIP.

Oh, and people are reporting as well that apparently Nicole Richie, DJ AM's ex-fiance was in labor hours after his death was announced. It still hasn't been confirmed, but imagine if that was true. So weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:00 am

I can't say I know who DJ AM is, but that's still sad.. especially as Inah said, after he survived a near death exprerience not too long ago.

And if Nicole was in labour only a few hours after.. wow. That's a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4532
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm

^ As it appears, she wasn't ;S Apparently she was just ordered by her doctor to bed rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I never really heard of him but people dying is always sad to read about. R.I.P AM and my condolences to his family and .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'   

Back to top Go down

DJ AM dies 'from drug overdose'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1