chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My apologizes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: My apologizes   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 pm

For four months I've been away. Four long months. Things keep changing on me, things aren't always the same. CGS isn't the same, its not the same place I loved years ago. Every time I think something is going good, it isn't. Everytime I think of my old friends I kind of get downtrotten. Guys like Bolton, Beau, MF, Inah, LM, and my good friend Baba, well they are either not around or they're different. But its not them that's different, its actually me that's different. I've changed. I've been wrong on so many things, so many times. I don't always do right, but I try to do good things. But recently I've not been of much help, or I've been to hard on people. People I've considered my family for a couple of years now. There is no real explanation for why things are the way they are except for this.

I've developed a broken heart.

As many of you know my mother is a very sick woman. I don't even know if she will be alive to see me get married, or have kids. I don't know if I'll be able to see her turn 50 next year. Sadly, its truely hurt me. A man who doesn't shed many tears sheds them now. Not only because of my mom, but because of myself. I've let this get to me, and envelope me. I've changed, and I've been to hard on people. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry to Alex, he always been like a brother to me. Recently I've been blowing him off, giving him shit, and well being a dick...all because of myself. For the first time the other night I was yelled at by Inah. Not because I did something stupid, but because I was going to. I was going to go back to wrestling like a dumbass, because no matter what I'll always have an extreme spirit inside of me. But I've not always been nice to her either. Gordon (baba) he means a lot to me. My friend, e-tag partner, and somewhat of an Asian brother. I've let us grow apart, and I'm really sorry for it. He's one guy besides Alex that's always been with me, and has always been supportive. I could go on and on of the people and how I see them, but this is an apology not a funeral.

If you look all over CGS its obvious that the blood spilled on it is that of my own. Not only of my own but of the people who have helped shape the site into what it is today. We're not done yet, we're going to keep growing, and we're going to keep getting bigger. As a fed we will grow. As a forum we will grow. But most of all as a family we will grow. I'm here for CGS, and I'll only do what is best for it. My blood will continue to trickle on CGS until I simply run out, its been like that and always will be like that.

So to my extended family, I say lets get in there and make this the best damn forum we can. And not let up until we do.

Thanks for reading.

STL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4921
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

You're a good guy, Seth, and this was a really classy move. I think this is testament to your maturity. I've been on several sites and rarely is there a user like yourself, willing to step-back, recognize their mistakes and make an emotional public apology. It's totally cool concerning how you've been to me, I could have been more chilled out anyway. You've been going through some really tough times clearly so it's fine man, I understand.

I feel bad about your mother, I don't know what I'd do without mine but you're a strong-willed guy and you can pull through no matter what. There's only so much support you can get online but you've got several users here who really care about your well-being, myself included. If you ever need advice or someone to vent too then I'm always here to chat with. Like I said, you're a class act Seth and this is pretty touching. You reflect on CGS so well, this is what we're all about and so many sites lack this sort of closeness and maturity. Keep your head up bro. <3

"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm

I gotta be honest, I don't really see a change except for a few less cursing words and giving people a little bit more of a break. Thats about it. I understand your apology and nice to see you can do it on here. So congrats STL.

Thanks for looking out for what is the best for this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Male Number of posts : 4921
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I gotta be honest, I don't really see a change except for a few less cursing words and giving people a little bit more of a break. Thats about it.

I think he also means MSN, staff room etc. But Seth's been alright to be honest, there hasn't been any real problems.

The Enforcer
The Enforcer

Male Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 am

Hey STL dude, you're the man. Hope it gets better for you.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!

Male Number of posts : 9907
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

It's always nice to see you back here. You've always come back wanting to make positive changes to CGS and it's always great to have a member like you around.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's health. I can...kind of...relate with some issues I've had over the past year that I don't want to get into and I know it can take a toll on your life. Just stay strong and know that at least you have some friends here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Just a Side Note, You really do look out for CGS. This 'represent your 'efed tourny' was very smart and we have already gained members from it.

STL if you never joined this forum, I'm going to say this forum would be no where as good as it is now if it wasn't for you ... No, It wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for you. You have given so much and thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm not very good at stuff like this.. but yeah.. you're great Seth. All of us know that you care for CGS, and that you always will. I'm sorry about all the bad things that seem to be happening for you at the moment, and that they're changing you as a person.. not that you've got any worse to any of us, though!

I just hope that you manage to sort everything out, or if not, just stick them out. Things can only get better. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apologizes   

Back to top Go down

My apologizes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1