chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Should we change the skin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we change the skin?
Yes, change it!
33%
 33% [ 5 ]
Either way is fine.
20%
 20% [ 3 ]
Hell no!
47%
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15
 

AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase


Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Well the voting process should not last like 8 hours guys. leave the poll for at least another day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:08 pm

The poll isn't closed yet Aleh, you can't declare it over until it closes on its own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4922
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30
Points : 13947

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I wasn't saying voting is over, I was just saying in the event of a tie, that the current skin will stay. Mmkay?

Evers FTW!

Seth, I just noticed your second account MysteriousM has logged in recently. The only reason you would do that is to push the vote up in this poll and therefore cheating. So I'm thinking it should be 4-3-5 instead of what it is now. Oh and let me just say that this isn't really the kinda action which will aid your goal of becoming an administrator. =]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
I wasn't saying voting is over, I was just saying in the event of a tie, that the current skin will stay. Mmkay?

Evers FTW!

Seth, I just noticed your second account MysteriousM has logged in recently. The only reason you would do that is to push the vote up in this poll and therefore cheating. So I'm thinking it should be 4-3-5 instead of what it is now. Oh and let me just say that this isn't really the kinda action which will aid your goal of becoming an administrator. =]

Actually I was thinking of posting another RP under him, I know that odd considering I made him for that.

But you can do whatever you like Captain Alex.

You are the Captain of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4922
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30
Points : 13947

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

stl311 wrote:
Actually I was thinking of posting another RP under him, I know that odd considering I made him for that.

But you can do whatever you like Captain Alex.

You are the Captain of the ship.

Ahahaha. As if I'm going to believe that when you've already returned as Seth Omega and haven't logged in as MysteriousM in ages. What a load of shit. So, uhh, busted.

Whatever.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 23
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Alex > ........ ....... .... That... Other... Noob-ish guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Actually I was thinking of posting another RP under him, I know that odd considering I made him for that.

But you can do whatever you like Captain Alex.

You are the Captain of the ship.

Ahahaha. As if I'm going to believe that when you've already returned as Seth Omega and haven't logged in as MysteriousM in ages. What a load of shit. So, uhh, busted.

Whatever.

I don't know what you're talking about Alex.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4922
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-09-30
Points : 13947

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:46 pm

So it's 4-2-7 now. Yay! =]

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge


Female Number of posts : 4532
Age : 23
Location : awesome land ;)
Registration date : 2007-12-16
Points : 34172

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Ugh. Not if we change it to that red one. I like the skin changed, but only to that dark grunge one because the xtreme themes look bad; and people like that. If I can't have it my way, then fuck it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3627
Age : 28
Location : Under your bed
Registration date : 2007-11-21
Points : 235

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm

In the end we'd vote for the new skin...not just pick one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ecw.com
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
avatar

Male Number of posts : 666
Age : 23
Location : The Latest Plague.
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Points : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

So far the keep it the same is winning by 3. As Evers changed his vote. So I don't know what the fuck you two are talking about ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1929
Age : 25
Location : Nottingham, U.K
Registration date : 2007-12-19
Points : 3946

PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

I like the old skin, but I do think it'd be nice to have a change. I think dark colours suit better, so as long as it isn't bright orange or something, it's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should we change the skin?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should we change the skin?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Change shaft - Advice pls
» Change putter grip and steal iPod
» How To Change Colors or Touch Up Paint Fill on Golf Clubs.
» When to change shaft flex?
» 200 exc piston change

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chaingangsoldier :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: